What the Bible says about Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him)

  • Adam Mohomed Sait
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 17, 2013
    Assalam alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu

    I have sent you so far eight booklets by Ahmed Deedat. Today I am sending you one that talks about Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) being referred to in the Bible.

    We find in the Bible in Deuteronomy 18:18 a prophecy that could only refer to Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him):

    I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth ; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him.

    The Christians say it refers to Jesus. As you go through the attached booklet you will be more informed as to who it actually refers to. Everything that the prophecy states was applicable to Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him). You will also find in page 17 of this booklet sufficient proof that Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) is the person referred to in the prophecy of the Bible found in Isaiah 29:12:

    and the book is delivered to him that is not learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee : and he saith, I am not learned.

    See a YouTube video on What the Bible says about Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) by Ahmed Deedat here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRm1OMuMTng

    As usual, I will request you to not only read the attached booklets and benefit from the good contained in them, but ask you to share them with all your people. I will also ask you to ensure that you include as many of your Christian contacts to this send-out as possible. There are many among them who will respond to words of truth in the way Allah would like, and we should take our sincere efforts to ensure that none are left out. This will also apply to the future booklets I will be sending out of Ahmed Deedat. Not to say that the other books I have sent in the past (and will Insha Allah be sending you in the future) are not to be sent to all your Christian contacts, but I trust you appreciate what I mean.

    The following are the books/booklets sent you previously. If you have not received all, let me know, and I will re-send you what you want. If you would like to have the whole lot in one shot, I send them out on Sundays to those interested in having them. Let me know.

    The Fundamentals of Tawheed

    Are we Forced or do we have Free Will

    Eeman and its Components

    Exposing Shaytan

    Faith in the Angels

    Four Foundations of Shirk

    How do we Believe in the LAST DAY

    Islamic Principles for the Muslim's Attitude during Fitan

    The Day of Resurrection in light of soorah an-naba

    The Modernists and the Hadeeth Rejectors

    The Ruling Concerning Mawlid

    What you must believe about your Creator

    Worldly Difficulties- Reality, Causes and Benefits

    Q & A on Islamic Matters- Vol. 1, 2, 3 & 4

    Ibn Kathir's Stories of the Prophets

    Salvation through Repentance

    Death and Resurrection

    A Code for Everyday Living by Imam Bukhari

    Warning against Usury Transactions by Shaikh Ibn Baz

    The Evil of Craving for Wealth and Status

    Forbidden Business Transactions in Islam

    Dealing with Worries and Stress

    The Bible The Quran and Science

    The Ideal Muslim

    The Ideal Muslimah

    Common Questions about Islam

    Islam is your Birthright

    The Sealed Nectar

    Major Sins

    In Pursuit of Allah's Pleasure

    Guarding the Tongue

    The End of Times and the Mahdi

    Developing Khushoo in prayer

    40 Recommendations for the Muslim Home

    Fortress of the Muslim

    Life and Death

    Imam Nawawi's 40 Hadith

    Nullifiers of Islam

    Ibn Kathir's Stories of the Quran

    On Knowledge by Shaikh Ibn Baz

    Seventy ways to earn reward from Allah

    In the Early Hours

    The Evils of the Tongue

    Why do we pray

    Prophet Muhammad- His Life, Manners and Characteristics

    Islam and Women + Quran in Excel

    30 Examples from the Life of the Prophet

    The Lawful and the Prohibited in Islam

    The Prophet's Methods for correcting peoples' mistakes

    Adhering to the Sunnah

    Celebrating the Birthday of the Prophet

    How to become Muslim

    How to taste the true beauty of Salah

    The Complete Idiot's Guide to Understanding Islam

    Common Questions asked by non-Muslims

    Is Allah One or Three?

    Is the Trinity Doctrine Divinely Inspired?

    Advice to participants of the Tableeghi Jamaat

    Things to do when a person is dying

    Ways to show off that we need to avoid

    On Signs of the Last Day and on Gog and Magog

    Knowing Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him)

    Belief in the Angels and its effect on the life of the Ummah

    Patience and gratitude

    The Authentic Creed by Shaikh Ibn Baz

    Duas for the Morning, Evening, and After Prayers

    Enjoining Right and Forbidding Wrong

    The Criterion between the friends of Allah and the friends of Shaytan

    The Bride's Boon

    Forty Rabbana Duas from the Quran

    The True Message of Jesus Christ

    Did God become Man?

    The Promised Prophet of the Bible

    The Secret World

    The Nuts and Bolts of Inheritance

    Conditions of the Shahadah

    Sufficiency in Creed

    A book of duas

    Contemporary Issues

    Death is Enough as an Admonition

    On Taraweeh Prayers by Sheikh Abdul-Azeez bin Baaz

    Fasting and its Rulings

    Learning Arabic- Volumes 1, 2, 3 and 4

    The Scientific Miracles of the Quran

    In the Shade of the Quran- Volumes 1 to 14 & 18

    Al-Quran, the Miracle of Miracles

    Is the Bible God's Word?

    Christ in Islam

    Crucifixion or Crucifiction