Our Reaction To The Video Of Prophet - Urdu Audio - Highly Recommended!!! [1 Attachment]

  • Umm Awwab
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 16, 2012

      بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَٰنِ الرَّحِيمِ

      وَاتَّبِعْ مَا يُوحَىٰ إِلَيْكَ وَاصْبِرْ حَتَّىٰ يَحْكُمَ اللَّهُ ۚ وَهُوَ خَيْرُ الْحَاكِمِينَ

      And follow what is revealed to you, [O Muhammad sallallaahu 'alayhi wa sallam], and be patient until Allah will judge. And He is the best of judges.10:109

      Our Reaction To The Video Of Prophet

      All praise is for Allaah, Lord of all the Worlds, who ordered us to follow His Messenger (sallallaahu 'alayhi wa sallamand to call to His Way, and may Allaah send praises and blessings of peace upon our Prophet Muhammad (sallallaahu 'alayhi wa sallam), and upon his family, his Companions, and those who truly follow them until the Day of Judgment.

      Question  :  As we can see in the news that a video has been made in which the Messenger of Allah (صلى اللهُ عليه وآله وسَلَّم) has been disrespected and a incorrect image of Islam has been portrayed. What should the Muslims reaction to this be?

      Dr Murtaza bin Bakhsh takes just over 10 minutes to answer this question. You maybe not necessary be happy with his answer as it may go against our whims and desires but often the truth is a bitter pill to swallow.

      A Short Audio Clip Of Only 10 Minutes, 19 Sec

      -
      "O Allaah! Show us the truth as truth so that we may follow it, and show us falsehood as falsehood, so that we may abstain from it." Ameen.

      Baarak-Allaahu Feekum, wa sal-Allaahu wa sallam 'alaa Nabiyyinaa Muhammad
      was-Salaam 'Alaykum wa-Rahmatullaahe wa Barakaatuhu.