Let's know the prophet before we celebrate Eid Milad-un-Nabi, or don't celebrate

  • Shakeel Ahmad
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2012
      Assalamo Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahe Wa Barakatahu. Hope and pray that this mail finds you in the best of health and eiman, insha-Allah! May Allah bless you with good health, lots of wealth, peace, prosperity and happiness!

      Seerat-un-Nabi resource library
      Ar-Raheeq Al-Makhtum (THE SEALED NECTAR): Biography of Prophet [pbuh], by Saifur Rahman al-Mubarakpuri (Read online, or download the complete book)
      + many more audio, video, text resources in Urdu, English and Hindi:  http://www.biharanjuman.org/hadith/seerah.html

      May Allah bless you with true success of this world as well as of the hereafter!

      ----
      PS: Actions may not always bring happiness; but there is no happiness without action, so act we MUST.
      ---------
      Wishing you and all your loved ones greatest of times ahead!
      Aspiring 2 c u happy!

      Shakeel Ahmad
      B.Tech (IT-BHU), MBA (XLRI), PMP
      Dubai, United Arab Emirates

      Recommended website for PMP exam preparation: http://www.passPM.com/

      Remember, growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

      We make a Living by what we get, we make a Life by what we give.

      If you fill your heart with regrets of yesterday and the worries of tomorrow,
      you have no today to be thankful for.