Re: Thanks....Attempt of answering your questions

  • bakka1makka
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 13, 2004
      ASSALAAMUALAIKUM WA RAHMATUALLAHI WA BARAKAYTAHU,

      ASSALAAMUALAIKUM WA RAHMATUALLAHI WA BARAKATAHU,

      1-ANSWER :
      2:285 The Apostle believeth in what hath been revealed to him from
      his Lord as do the men of faith. Each one (of them) believeth in
      Allah His angels His books and His Apostles "We make no distinction
      (they say) between one and another of His Apostles." And they
      say: "We hear and we obey; (We seek) Thy forgiveness Our Lord and to
      Thee is the end of all journeys.

      THUS WE MAKE NO DISTINCTION.
      57:7 Believe in Allah and His Apostle and spend (in charity) out
      of the (substance) whereof He has made you heirs. For those of you
      who believe and spend (in charity) for them is a great Reward.
      47:2 But those who believe and work deeds of righteousness and
      believe in the (Revelation) sent down to Muhammad-for it is the Truth
      from their Lord He will remove from them their ills and improve their
      condition.

      MUHAMMAD BROUGHT THE LAST MESSAGE ,THE QURAN, WHICH IS Y WE PRAISE
      HIM FOR HIS OBEDIENCE,AND ALLAH GAVE THE BOOK THROUGH HIM,THAT IS Y
      BELIEVING HIM AND MENTIONING HIM IS PART OF ISLAM.
      33:56 Allah and His angels send blessings on the Prophet: O ye that
      believe! send ye blessings on him and salute him with all respect.

      2-ANSWER

      4:34 Men are the protectors and maintainers of women because Allah
      has given the one more (strength) than the other and because they
      support them from their means. Therefore the righteous women are
      devoutly obedient and guard in (the husband's) absence what Allah
      would have them guard. As to those women on whose part ye fear
      disloyalty and ill-conduct admonish them (first) (next) refuse to
      share their beds (and last) beat them (lightly); but if they return
      to obedience seek not against them means (of annoyance): for Allah is
      Most High Great (above you all).
      THEY'RE PROTECTORS AS THEY HAVE STRENGTH,THEY'RE MAINTAINERS AS
      THEY'RE SUPPOSED TO SPEND,THATS THEIR RESPONSIBILITY,...........
      BEAT THEM LIGHTLY .......PERHAPS A PAT, FOR THEY CANNOT SURPASS THE
      THE DIVIDING LINE WHICH IS SOLELY PROTECTION,THAY CAN BEAT AT THE
      SAME TIME THEY HAVE TO BE THE PROTECTORS.NOW,THIS IS A VERY DIFFICULT
      DECISION TO MAKE FOR A MAN,EITHER TO OBEY ALLAH OR OBEY SATAN.

      4:19 O ye who believe! ye are forbidden to inherit women against
      their will. Nor should ye treat them with harshness that ye may take
      away part of the dower ye have given them except where they have been
      guilty of open lewdness; on the contrary live with them on a footing
      of kindness and equity. If ye take a dislike to them it may be that
      ye dislike a thing and Allah brings about through it a great deal of
      good.

      3-ANSWER-

      I THINK MUSLIMS ARE PREPARING FOR JIHAD-THE INNER STRUGGLE AND THE
      OUTER STRUGGLE,BECAUSE WE NEED A DECENT BACKGROUD TO EXPRESS
      FREELY,PRACTICALLY, OUR RELIGION IN THE EXACT WAY ALLAH GAVE US.