Miracles and Allah SWT sends someone to renew islam after every 100 years.please comment

  • ABC 123
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 8, 2004
      Miracles and the present day need for miracles

      Whether we need miracles these days or not depends on what miracles are for. What is it that makes it necessary for Allah to show people a miracle?

      It may be suggested that when people do see a miracle, they are more likely to believe in Allah and worship Him as He should be worshipped. Therefore, a miracle may be the short-cut for making people believe in Allah and implement His law. However, historical facts show otherwise. When miracles were given to earlier prophets, their communities accused them of sorcery and were even more determined to reject the faith preached by those prophets. Thus we have the statement of Pharaoh and his people, reported in the Qur'an, in which they challenged Moses to a match of sorcery. "They said: Moses, have you come to us with your sorcery to drive us out of our land? We will certainly come up with sorcery equal to yours. Fix, then, a date for us to be attended by us and you in a mutually suitable place." In another statement reported by the Qur'an, those people said to Moses: "Whatever sign you bring in order to bewitch us, we shall not believe in you."

      So miracles are not the answer for people's rejection of the faith. They can be shown the clearest of signs and miracles and yet they continue to deny Allah and His message. But Allah does not give people the challenge of a miracle out of mercy and grace. He has established a rule which is applicable to all people when they are shown such a miracle. If they continue to disbelieve in Him after He has given them the miracles they ask for, they will be destroyed forthwith. They will not have another chance. That is because they actually condemn themselves to destruction by their continued rejection. Rather than put people to this test, Allah gives them an extended chance to believe in Him. The means to win them over to faith are already in place. He has sent them infallible guidance embodied in the Qur'an. They need only approach the Qur'an with clear minds to accept its argument and believe in its message. At any time in man's life there are moments of clear vision. If a person makes use of such a moment, he is sure to accept Allah's guidance and believes in Him.

      Moreover, miracles are present in the world around us at every moment in life. We need only reflect on what takes place in the universe, in human life, and within ourselves. Allah says in the Qur'an: "Surely, in the earth there are signs for people with certainty of faith, and indeed within your own selves. Will you not see?" Look at the birth of every child and reflect on the process of conception, creation and development of a human being from the moment a female egg is fertilized by a male's sperm to the moment of birth and continue your reflection to encompass man's life in this world. The miraculous aspects in all this are so numerous and clear that we have to acknowledge Allah's own works. [Reflect on] how your heart continues to beat all the time, doing a process which is so essential for your life. Reflect also on how your stomach accepts such a great variety of food which you eat at the same time without giving a thought to whether what you are eating can be digested by the same mechanism. Then reflect on how your stomach can make use of it all and transform it into an element of nourishment. Reflect on other aspects of your existence and the existence of the world around you. Reflect on the fine balance which Allah has created to make sure that life continues without one side of it overwhelming the rest. All this is miraculous. Why do we need a material miracle which could signal our own destruction?

      ABC 123 horizon_41978@...
      Allah SWT sends someone to renew islam after every 100 years.please comment

      i have heard people quoting a Hadith which suggests that every 100 years Allah swt sends someone to renew Islam for the Muslim nation. please comment.

      ALLAH S.W.T !
      GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS  I CAN NOT CHANGE,
      THE COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN
      AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE (AMEEN)