MESSAGES from the MEMBERS & MODERATORS plus a QUESTION plz read & reply !!!

  • prisoned soul
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 11, 2004

      Assalam alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatahu

      Volume 1, Book 3, Number 79: Narrated Abu Musa: The Prophet said, "The example of guidance and knowledge with which Allah has sent me is like abundant rain falling on the earth, some of which was fertile soil that absorbed rain water and brought forth vegetation and grass in abundance. (And) another portion of it was hard and held the rain water and Allah benefited the people with it and they utilized it for drinking, making their animals drink from it and for irrigation of the land for cultivation. (And) a portion of it was barren which could neither hold the water nor bring forth vegetation (then that land gave no benefits). The first is the example of the person who comprehends Allah's religion and gets benefit (from the knowledge) which Allah has revealed through me (the Prophets and learns and then teaches others. The last example is that of a person who does not care for it and does not take Allah's guidance revealed through me (He is like that barren land.)"

      Plz pass on .......

      Regards
      Raoofuddin A. Shaik

      Date:Thu, 09 Sep 2004 03:25:39 -0000
      To:islam4all@yahoogroups.com
      From:"juliejuliejuliie" <juliesheesh@...>
      Subject:Two Frogs

      A farmer came into town and asked the owner of a restaurant if he
      could use a million frog legs. The restaurant owner was shocked and
      asked the man where he could get so many frog legs!

      The farmer replied, "There is a pond near my house that is full of
      frogs � millions of them. They all croak all night long and they are
      about to make me crazy!" So the restaurant Owner and the farmer made
      an agreement that the farmer would deliver frogs to the restaurant,
      five hundred at a time for the next several weeks.

      The first week, the farmer returned to the restaurant looking rather
      sheepish, with two scrawny little frogs. The restaurant owner
      said, "Well... where are all the frogs?" The farmer said, "I was
      mistaken. There were only these two frogs in the pond. But they sure
      were making a lot of noise!"

      Next time you hear somebody criticizing or making fun of you,
      remember, it's probably just a couple of noisy frogs. Also remember
      that problems always seem bigger in the dark. Have you ever laid in
      your bed at night worrying about things which seem almost
      overwhelming like a million frogs croaking? Chances are pretty good
      that when the morning comes, and you take a closer look, you'll
      wonder what all the fuss was about.

      JULIE  IS THE MODERATOR OF ISLAM4ALL AND OWNER ISLAM_IN_YAHO-O

      Date:Sun, 05 Sep 2004 10:17:17 -0000
      To:islam4all@yahoogroups.com
      From:"4EVER_IN_ISLAM" <brokenheartedsensitivity@...>
      Subject:WE CAN�T��.. BUT GOD CAN!!!

      WE CAN'T��..
       BUT GOD CAN!!!

      Why things happen as they do
      We do not always know,
      And we can not always fathom
      Why our spirits sinks so low�.
      We flounder in our dark distress,
      We are wavering and unstable,
      But when we're most inadequate
      The Lord God's ALWAYS ABLE�
      For though we are incapable,
      God's powerful and great,
      And there's no darkness of the mind
      That God can't penetrate�
      And all that is required of us
      Whenever things go wrong
      Is to trust in God implicitly
      With a FAITH that's deep and strong.
      And while He may not instantly
      Unravel all the strands
      Of the tangled thoughts that trouble us �
      He completely understands �
      And in His time, if we have FAITH,
      He will gradually restore
      The brightness to our spirit
      That we've been longing for �
      So remember, there's no cloud to dark
      For God's light to penetrate
      If we keep on believing
      And have FAITH ENOUGH to WAIT!

      message from prisoned:

      4EVER_IN_ISLAM is the owner of this group
      may ALLAH cure the all ailments (aamin)

      QUESTION:

      assalam u alaikum
      what is RIZK E KAREEM?  (as mentioned in the holy Quran)  please
      explain in detail.

                                                                   Bismillah walhamdulillah was salatu was salamu ala rasulullah

      Assalam alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatahu

      Volume 1, Book 3, Number 76: Narrated Ibn 'Abbas: Once I came riding a she-ass and had (just) attained the age of puberty. Allah's Apostle was offering the prayer at Mina. There was no wall in front of him and I passed in front of some of the row while they were offering their prayers. There I let the she-ass loose to graze and entered the row, and nobody objected to it.

      Please pass on the religious knowledge to all brothers and sisters

      Regards

      Raoofuddin A. Shaik

      Do you Yahoo!?