Re: [islam4all] MESSAGE for all plz pray 4 my health !!!

  • waqas ghazi
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 10, 2004
      Dear Owner,
      Asalaam Alaikum.
      i hope and pray that you are doing good. InshAllah
      your health will be better soon. Allah Does the Best
      for all, and He never Overburdens anyone. i just
      wanted to tell something. there is a branch of
      medicine called "Tib-e-Nabvi." its the branch founded
      by the greatest doctor, Hazrat Muhammad (SAW). he
      prescribed a few cures for some diseases. Later,
      Muslims including many scientists and chemists,
      furthered the prescriptions of the Prophet and widened
      the circle to the cure of every disease on the planet.
      i know a person who is extremely well versed in this
      science of Tib-e-Nabvi. i think that you should try
      this type of treatment. for further infromation,
      please let me know of the condition you are going
      through. all the cures are done using natural
      substances, no harmful chemicals are used. i wish you
      the best of health, also, all the moderators will take
      care of it all, InshAllah.
      Asalaam Alaikum
      from
      Waqas Ghazi