Kundan Baney Pahar

  • Malick Noor
    Message 1 of 1 , May 29, 2008
      With Allah's Name, the Most Merciful, the Most Compassionate
      The day when mountains turned Gold
          Anwar Ul Haque, MD

      The day when mountains turned Gold
      Illuminated by a decision so brave & bold
      Our Nuclear Program could not be rolled
      And we shall keep all enemies on hold!

      Lucky were we, as we didn't have
      A military dictator eager to 'behave'!
      Or a Mir Jafar &  Sadiq ready to trade
      And let National interest shelve!

      Qadeer Khan felt the throbbing pain
      As he saw the ugly surrender seen
      Of Fall of Dacca on silver screen
      We mustn't forget the lesson and let it go in vain

      With dedication, sincerity and honesty
       We earned the grace and majesty
      Pakistan is the Nuclear Power of dignity
      With a bomb safeguard and sovereignty

      The Mountains turned Gold & Crowned
      It was a sign of peace around
       With the roaring Allaho Akbar sound!
      Evil got defeated and no respite found

      We have to break the shackles and chains
      Let Qadir Khan be free, free from restrains
      Lets restore the  judges and honest judiciary
      And teach the traitors befitting lessons

      Prof. (Dr.) Anwar Ul Haque
      116. St. 49 F 11/3 Islamabad 44000
      Phone: 2294099, 03335129849