Re: [ Islam4all ] Asalamwalikum

  • moh das
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 8 5:47 AM
      Walikum asalam to u rehana,
      I am also a new member and I am a new musilim ,converted from hindu..my new name is mohammad das( form mohan das)
      I am from India (kerala)
      Allahfiz

      Rehana Mohammdi <rehana_md2004@...> wrote:
      Asalamwalikum
      Iam a new memeber of ur grop............Iam Rehana Mohammadi from
      ind.....
      Allahfiz

      Yahoo! Mail

    • Shabana Jaffar
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 9 8:18 PM
        Assalamoalaikum,wr,wb
                                              ALLAH O AKBAR!  ALHAMDOLILLAHI RABBILALAMEEN.

        May Allah give of you Sabit Qadmi and isteqamat,what about your other family members ?

        moh das <moh_das2005@...> wrote:
        Walikum asalam to u rehana,
        I am also a new member and I am a new musilim ,converted from hindu..my new name is mohammad das( form mohan das)
        I am from India (kerala)
        Allahfiz

        Rehana Mohammdi <rehana_md2004@...> wrote:
        Asalamwalikum
        Iam a new memeber of ur grop............Iam Rehana Mohammadi from
        ind.....
        Allahfiz

        Yahoo! Mail

        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

        http://mail.yahoo.com

      • naveed anwar
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 9 10:07 PM
          Assalam-o-Alaikum 2 both of u. It is an experience of mine 2 ever talk 2 new muslims.
          Hope it will be good.
          I have added both of u in my yahoo msgr.
          Allah Hafiz
          Muhammad Naveed Anwar

          moh das <moh_das2005@...> wrote:
          Walikum asalam to u rehana,
          I am also a new member and I am a new musilim ,converted from hindu..my new name is mohammad das( form mohan das)
          I am from India (kerala)
          Allahfiz

          Rehana Mohammdi <rehana_md2004@...> wrote:
          Asalamwalikum
          Iam a new memeber of ur grop............Iam Rehana Mohammadi from
          ind.....
          Allahfiz

          Yahoo! Mail

        • Khalid Latif
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 9 10:53 PM

            Wa Alykumussalm wa Rehmatullahe wa barakaatuh,

            Most welcome, brother, to the best and the fastest growing religion in the world. May Allah enable you to follow His true dictates and follow the true character of His messenger, Muhammad (Peace be upon him)

            To enable you to learn more about Islam I am also attaching herewith a Website to surf.

            Please remember me in your daily prayers as you are innocent as all your old sins, prior to your conversion, have sine been forgiven as promised by Allah Subhaanahu.

            Please feel free to contact me for any information/query/assistance to strengthen your Eman.

            Your brother in Islam

            Khalid Latif

             Sahih Bukhari Vol 2 Book 23 #441
            Narrated Abu Huraira

            Allah's Apostle said, "Every child is born with a true faith of Islam (i.e. to worship none but Allah Alone) but his parents convert him to Judaism, Christianity or Magainism ... Then Abu Huraira recited the holy verses:

            "The pure Allah's Islamic nature
            (true faith of Islam) (i.e. worshipping none but Allah) with which He has created human beings. No change let there be in the religion of Allah (religion of Allah: i.e. joining none in worship with Allah). That is the straight religion (Islam) but most of men know not." (30:30)

            Before - What to Do - Top

            . Visit the mosque in your neighborhood and ask to be put in contact with a person who can help you learn about Islam and become your mentor/teacher

            . Double check with your mentor all new information you gathered from other sources

            . Remember that not every muslim is qualified to answer correctly all questions about Islam

            . Get a free Quran and other free books on Islam ( see resources - books)

            Before - What to Read / Learn - Top

            Do
            . Read the Noble Quran
            - for any Quran Translation -> be very careful and SEE warning
            . Listen to Al Efasi or Al Ghamidi reciting the Quran
            . Read about the muslim beliefs - Pillars of Faith - Pillars of Islam
            . Read Books and Articles on Islaam - new
            . Listen to lectures on Beliefs - Shahaadah - Islamic Topics - new
            . Learn about Monotheism in Islam (Tawheed)
            . Learn the meaning of the testimony of Faith (Shahaadah)
            . Learn what negates the Shahaadah - Listen to lecture # 13 - new
            . Learn how to evaluate the authenticity of any information
            . Then, read only trusted sources of authentic Islam

            . Visit the chat room "Understanding Islam", category "social issues" on paltalk voice chat --- everyone is welcome --- daily classes start at 3 pm Eastern time, 7 pm GMT --- Q&A period after lecture - new

            Don't
            . Don't surf and read all websites with the word Islam
            . Don't accept information without checking the source
            . Don't accept answers without references (daleel, proofs)
            . Don't accept any answer just because someone says it is in the Quran or Hadeeth (if it is really there, then the person should give you the exact references)

            Now - Becoming Muslim - Top

            . Only you know when you are ready to embrace Islam, don't let anyone else make that decision for you.

            . Do not delay once you have decided to embrace Islam, say the testimony of Faith in both Arabic and in your mother tongue.
            Ash-hadu an laa-ilaaha illal-laahu wa ash-hadu anna Muhammadar rasuulullaah
            "I bear witness that there is none worthy of worship except Allaah (subhaanahu wa ta'aala), and I bear witness that Muhammad (sallallaahu 'alayhi wasallam) is His Messenger."

            . It is not obligatory to have someone witness your testimony but you can repeat the Shahaadah with a muslim helping you with the Arabic pronounciation

            . If you take the Shahaadah at the mosque, you can ask for a written confirmation that you have taken the Shahaadah (this paper is not obligatory but might be useful one day, to get visa for Saudi Arabia for example)

            . After saying the Shahaadah, take a shower and say your first prayer

            . Changing your name is obligatory only if your present name has a meaning contrary to muslim beliefs. The great majority of new muslims do prefer choosing a new name. Some converts register the name change legally, others do not. List and meaning of Names for Sisters and Names for Brothers

            After - What To Do - Top

            . Continue following the recommendations in the "before" section
            . Keep in contact with a mentor/teacher
            . Register for classes for new muslims, attend lectures

            . Learn how to perform wudhu (ablution before prayer) - new
            . Learn prayer: text/ audio site - transliteration / audio - info on prayers new
            . Learn Al Fatiha and short surahs here, or here , or then here new
            . Scroll down to " Prophet_Prayer_Al_Albanee.pdf"

            . Why we pray in Arabic? Read this article

            . Build up your own folders of favorite and trusted sites
            . Become part of your muslim community, participate in the activities
            . Find new friends among trusted members of the community
            . Meet with other new sisters /brothers and support each other
            . Follow Islamic guidelines when communicating with men/women

            After - What To Read / Learn - Top

            . Continue following all what we recommended so far.
            . Remember the points mentioned in Authenticity of Islamic Information
            . Protect your faith: acquire a sound knowledge of Islam before satisfying your curiosity about deviant beliefs. Right now, visiting unreliable websites and reading about deviant beliefs would only lead to confusion: at one point you would not know anymore what is in Islam and what is out of Islam.

            . Under the headings of "Resources", many websites are suggested
            . The References List follows the same classification as "Islam Information Page". It provides fast access to essential information. It includes the majority of sites listed in "Resources".
            . Islam Information Page presents links classified in 7 main categories and numerous sub-categories. It is a research tool for those seeking information on a variety of topics. Each category has a link for its own menu. Site Map gives you an overview of the contents of the whole website.

            Resources - Free Books - Top

            Arabic Language Resources - learn the alphabet
            - download fonts - learn Arabic - read Arabic webpages
            - learn the meaning of Islamic expressions

            Articles and Books - check regularly for updates to the list -

            Free Islamic Resources - prayer programs
            - books - download - magazines - software

            Resources - Audio Lectures - Books Online - Top

            Audio - Recitation and Lectures

            Audio Islam - extensive list of lectures on varied topics
            Audio Lectures - Index - links classified by topics
            Islamway.com - Quran - lectures - prayer
            Transliteration for Prayer - learn prayer - audio / text - new
            Transliteration for Quran - learn recitation - audio / text - new
            Websites with Audio and Video - lectures/khutbah - radio/TV

            Books/Articles to Read Online

            Friday Khutub - islam1.org - 60+ Khutbah
            - Islamic Centre of Raleigh - Imam Baianonie
            Institute of Islamic Information and Education 30+pamphlets
            Monotheism of Worship - Its Characteristics - Sheikh al Budayr
            Muslim Beliefs - list of 105 tenets of Islam
            The First and Final Commandment - from Christianity to Islam -
            The Pillars of Eeman (Faith) - Shaykh Ibn al 'Uthaymeen
            The Plain Truth - book written by a convert
            The Pre-Requisites of the Shahaadah ( testimony of Faith)
            What Negates One's Islam - what takes a muslim out of Islam

            Resources - Websites - Top

            - remember to read Authenticity of Islamic Information

            Introduction to Islam
            - for any Quran Translation -> be very careful and SEE warning
            A Brief Illustrated Guide to Understanding Islam
            Al Haramain Islamic Foundation - also offers free books
            The True Religion - site also has a forum for non-muslims
            Understand Islam - a new site presenting articles / audio on authentic Islam
            Welcome Back To Islam - a site specially for converts

            Islam for All
            Al-Islam com - articles and audio
            Ghuraba - forum and lectures
            The Islamic Network - articles and audio
            The Last Prophet of God - all about Muhammad (sallallaahu 'alayhi wa sallam)
            The Qur'an and Sunnah Society of North America
            Understand-Islam net - articles - books - audio lectures

            Links and References
            Islamic Knowledge - classified links to other sites
            The Sunnah Islamic Webpage - links to other sites

            Top of Page
            Guide to Islam . Islam Information Page
            Le Musulman Francophone

             nfo Center

            Authentic
            Information

            A Trusted Site?
            A Misleading Site?
            How to find out?

            Before
            What to Do
            What to Learn

            Ready
            Becoming Muslim

            After
            What to Do
            What to Learn

            Resources
            Arabic Language
            Free Books etc
            Lectures
            Trusted Sites

            Community
            Islamic Knowledge

            Favorite
            Links

            References List

            Contact us
            Guide to Islam

            01-22-1423

            Last Update

            Shaaban 1426

            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 28, 2013
              Jab madina main ISLAM aam ho chuka,to

              AP(SAWW) ne farmaya;

              AGR AJJ MERI MAA ZINDA HOTI,MAIN NAMAZ-E-ISHA ME KHRA HOTA,OR MERI MAA HUJRAY

              SAY AWAZ DETI, Muhammad (SAWW);TO KHUDA KI KASAM,MAIN FARZ NAMAZ CHOR KR

              DORTA HUA JATA,OR MAA K QDMON MAIN GIR JATA,

              Apni MAA K Ezat Dunya K Hr Rishty Sy Berh Kr Kro.Dunya me bv,bchey, mal,ezat,jb chaho sb mi

              skta hy.or MAA jis ko 1 dafa b mil jay wo dunya ka khush naseeb shkhs hy.

              Aap ki Dua Ka Talib