- Salam Alaikum Easy Good Deeds Taking the Revolution into Everyday 1. Think of Allah before you take any action. Make duah before everything- sleeping, eating,Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2005View SourceSalam AlaikumEasy Good Deeds
Taking the Revolution into Everyday
1. Think of Allah before you take any action. Make duah before everything- sleeping, eating, studying, driving...
2. Read the Qur'an in Arabic and the meaning every day- take the time out of your busy schedule to listen to Allah.
3. Become a serious student of this Deen. Try to make it to the next Islamic class, halaqah or meeting. Shock your friends, bring a notebook.
4. Evaluate yourself daily before going bed. Thank Allah for good deeds, repent to Him for your mistakes and sins.
5. Avoid looking at unlawful pictures, whether they be from television, magazines, or otherwise.
6. Study the history of Islam. Learn of the great scholars and warriors who died with Allah on their lips and Islam in their hearts. Strive to emulate them.
7. Spend some time listening to recitation of the Quran. 8. Encourage your non-practicing friends to come to Islamic events.
9. Hang out with other Muslims.
10. Talk to your non-Muslim friends about Islam. Have you taken the time to explain the basics to them?
11. Go to at least one convention/conference/camp a year.
12. Perform the sunnah and nawafil salahs as much as possible. Find time to pray extras, such as Salatud-Duhaa, Qiyaamul-layl, and Tahajjud.
13. Subscribe to a Muslim magazine.
14. Try to live like a muslim should be...
15. Take the time to understand what's going on in the Muslim world today. Do your part to get involved and help relief organizations.
16. Try to fast Mondays and Thursdays as of today.
17. Lower your gaze.
18. Start reading Qur'an after Salat-ul Fajr.
19. Go to bed early so that you can wake up far Salat-ul Fajr.
20. Keep yourself in a state of wudu' most of the time.
21. Really listen to speakers. Take their advice to heart, commit yourself to change.
22. Give yourself time alone, so that you can think about your life, your deeds, make dhikr.
23. Start giving sadaqah daily, no matter how little. Make it a habit like eating and drinking.
24. Spend more time reading Islamic books, especially the Seerah, Hadeeth, and Fiqh.
25. Associate with knowledgeable people, hafidh, qari', and other ulama. You might learn something.
26. Try to learn how to make dawah to non-muslims. It is an art requiring knowledge and patience.
27. Watch as little television as possible. Seriously.
28. Go to the masjid.
29. Don't criticize if you dislike something- do your part to change it.
30. Stand up for right, forbid evil. Just say no to gheebah.
31. Avoid eating too much. Do not eat unless you are hungry and try not to fill your stomach
32. If you like to listen to music, replace them with nasheed, music with islamic lyrics or with Quranic recitation. (some examples: Whisper of Peace, Prayers of the Last Prophet, )
PREPARE FOR STRUGGLE
HAVE CERTAINTY THAT ISLAM WILL BE VICTORIOUS
Fear Allah wherever you are in all times and all places. Stand up for Islam no matter who likes it or dislikes it. Dedicate yourself to changing this world. Go against the grain. The world needs you.
You are the best community raised up for mankind. -