8817*GABRIEL(AS) Qs *PROPHET* Regarding FAITH~ISLAM~IHSAN & the HOUR!~[Sal-Allahu Alleihi-Wasallam]~{'Quran'~Al-Bukhari}

  • ~ Y A S M I N ~
    Aug 21, 2014

      'Bismillah Walhamdulillah Was Salaatu Was Salaam 'ala Rasulillah'

      'As-Salaam Alaikum Wa-Rahmatullahi
      Wa-Barakatuhu'.

      Narrated Abu Huraira (Radi Allah Anhu):-

      One day while the Prophet
      (Sal-Allahu- Alleihi-Wasallam )
      was sitting in the company of some people,
      (The angel) Gabriel (Alaihissalam) came
      and asked:

      "What is Faith ?"

      PROPHET
      (Sal-Allahu- Alleihi-Wasallam ) replied:-

      "Faith is to believe in Allah,
      His Angels,
      the meeting with Him,
      His Apostles,
      and to believe in Resurrection."

      Then he further asked,

      "What is Islam?"

      PROPHET
      (Sal-Allahu- Alleihi-Wasallam) replied:-

      " To worship Allah Alone and none else,
      to offer prayers perfectly (with Ihsan)
      to pay the compulsory charity (Zakat)
      and to observe fasts during the month
      of Ramadan."

      Then he further asked,

      " What is Ihsan (Perfection) ?"

      PROPHET
      (Sal-Allahu- Alleihi-Wasallam ) replied:-

      "To worship Allah as if you see Him,
      and if you cannot achieve this state of
      devotion then you must consider that He is looking at you."

      Then he further asked,

      "When will the Hour be established"{?}

      PROPHET
      (Sal-Allahu- Alleihi-Wasallam ) replied:-

      "The answerer has no better knowledge
      than the questioner."

      But I will inform you about its portents...

      When a slave (lady) gives birth to her master.
      When the shepherds of black camels start boasting and competing with others
      in the construction of higher buildings !

      And the Hour is one of five (5) things
      which nobody knows except Allah.

      The Prophet (Sal-Allahu- Alleihi-Wasallam )
      then recited:-

      "Verily the knowledge of the Hour is with Allah(alone). It is He Who sends down Rain,
       and He Who knows what is in the Wombs.
       Nor does any one know what it is that he will   earn on the Morrow:
      Nor does any one know in what land he is to Die."
      "Verily with Allah is full knowledge and He is acquainted (with all things)."

      (Source:- 'Quran'~ Surat LuqmÄn ~Ayah #~31-34)

      Then that man
      Gabriel (Alaihissalam)
      left
      and the Prophet
      (Sal-Allahu- Alleihi-Wasallam )
      asked his companions to call him back,
      but they could not see him.

      Then the Prophet
      (Sal-Allahu- Alleihi-Wasallam ) said:-

      "That was Gabriel (Alaihissalam)
      who came to teach the people their Religion."

      [ Source :-Sahih Al-Bukhari : Volume 1 Book 2, H # 47]

      ~My 'Salaams' to All~

      ... Y a s m i n ...

      "Never Despair Of The Mercy Of Allah"

      Say, 'Indeed, my Prayer, my Rites of Sacrifice,
      my Living and my Dying are for ALLAH, Lord of the Worlds'.
      {'Quran'~Surat Al-'An`am -# 6-162.}

      ' Son of Adam! You are nothing but a number of days, whenever each day
      passes then part of you has Gone.
      [Al-Hasan Al-Basree]

      I Want to Die With my Forehead on the
      Ground!
      The Sunnah in my Heart, Allah on my Mind,
      Qur'an on my Tongue, and Tears in my Eyes!
      {'In Shaa Allah'~'Aameen'}