8810* DOES IBLEES SLEEP*{?}~*IF he Slept We Would Have a BREAK*(!)~{'Superb'}~[Hasan al-Basri(r)~Ibn al-Jawzi(r)]

  • ~ Y A S M I N ~
    Aug 17, 2014

      'Bismillah Walhamdulillah Was Salaatu Was Salaam
       'ala Rasulillah'.

      'As-Salaam Alaikum Wa-Rahmatullahi Wa-Barakatuhu '

      Ibn al-Jawzi (may Allaah have mercy on him) said :-

      Iblees tricks people in whatever way
      he can..!

      and his power over them
      Increases and Decreases...
      ~according to their
      Alertness or Negligence...{!}
      their Ignorance or Knowledge !

      Note that the Heart is like a Fortress,
      and the Devils are always going around the Fortress watching for the guards to become heedless...{!}

      The guard should know all the gates of
      the fortress which he has been appointed to guard...
       and he should not let his attention slip
       for a moment...{!}
      for the enemy never lets his attention slip !

       A man asked al-Hasan al-Basri:
      (may Allaah have mercy on him)

      Does Iblees Sleep ?

      He Answered:-

       'If he slept, we would have a Break! '

      'Subhanak Allaahuma wa bihamdika ash-hadu anlaa illaaha illa anta Astaghfiruka wa atubu ilayk.'
      ******************************
      Exalted and Glorified is my Lord (Allah) and all prayers and praises are due to Him (alone)and I bear witness that there is no any other Lord or
      God except YOU (Allah) I seek your forgiveness and I repent unto YOU.

      If I said anything correct, then it is from Allaah (subhanahu wa taa'ala), and if I erred, then that is from me and shaytan.

      [Source:-Ibn al-Jawzi (may Allaah have mercy on him)
      in Talbees Iblees (p.# 52):

       ...MY 'SALAAMS' TO ALL...

                                       Y a s m i n.

        "All that is on earth will Perish. But will abide {Forever}
       the Face of thy Lord, full of Majesty, Bounty and Honour"
       {'Quran'- Surah Al-Rahman-55.26-27 }

      'Wasting time is Worse than Death!
      Because Death Separates you from this World
       Whereas wasting Time Separates you from Allah'.
      Ibn Qayimm Al-Jawziyyah.(r)

      I Want to Die With my Forehead on the Ground!
      The Sunnah in my Heart, Allah on my Mind,
      Qur'an on my Tongue, and Tears in my Eyes!
      'In Shaa Allah'!

      ' Son of Adam! You are nothing but a number of days, whenever each day
       passes then part of you has Gone.
       {Al-Hasan Al-Basree (r)}

      .