8223*I will Prune U to make U Fruitful*~'I asked ALLAH to spare me Pain... & HE answered...{?} ~{Quran & Poem}

  • ~ Y A S M I N ~
    May 11, 2014

      'Bismillah Walhamdulillah Was Salaatu Was Salaam 'ala Rasulillah'.
      'As-Salaam Alaikum Wa-Rahmatullahi Wa-Barakatuhu'.

      'And on Allah let the Believers
      put their Trust'.

      {Source:-Quran~'Surat' '~Ibrahim'~14: A #11.}

      I asked Allah to take away my
      Bad Habits...!

      Allah said:

      It is not for me to take away~
      but for you to give it up...{!}

      ...I asked Allah to make the Handicapped whole!

      Allah said...

      No!...Their spirit is whole,
      this body is only Temporal...!

      I asked Allah to grant me Patience...!

      Allah said...

      No! Patience is a by-product of Tribulations~
      it isn't granted...it is Learned {!}

      I asked Allah to give me Happiness!

      Allah said...

      No! I give you Blessings{!}
      {'Alhamdullilah'!}
      Happiness is up to you.

      I asked Allah to spare me Pain...!

      Allah said...

      ...No! Suffering draws you apart from
      Worldly cares...and...?
      brings you closer to Me!

      I asked Allah to make my Spirit grow.

      Allah said...

      No! ...You must grow on your own!
      but I will Prune you to make you Fruitful.

      Then I asked Allah for all things that
       I might enjoy Life...

      Allah said...

      No {!}

      I will give you Life, so that you may enjoy
      all things.

      I asked Allah to help me LOVE others,
       as much as He loves me.

      Allah said...

      Finally you have the
      Right Idea...!!!

      'Alhamdullilah Hir Rabbil Alameen''
      ~for All Of Our Countless Blessings!!'}~

      My 'Salaams' To You All.

      Y a s m i n.

      Rose Vine
      "Never Despair Of The Mercy Of Allah"

      "I Want to Die With my Forehead on the Ground,
      The Sunnah in my Heart, Allah on my Mind,
      Qur'an on my Tongue, and Tears in my Eyes!"
      In Shaa Allah 'Aameen'

      Rose Vine
      ' Son of Adam! You are nothing but a number of days, whenever
      each day passes then part of you has Gone!
      {Al-Hasan Al-Basree}