8214*TONGUE & HEART~{Pleasing or Malicious?}~{'Quran'}~{Really Beneficial}~'Silence is Golden'*

  • ~ Y A S M I N ~
    May 5, 2014

    'Alhamduli'Allahi Rabbil-'Aalameen
    wa-Salaatu wa-Salaamu 'alaa Ashrafil-Anbiyaa-e-wal-Mursaleen~ Amma ba'd'.
    'Assalaamu `Alaykum wa Rahmatullaahi wa Barakaatuhu'.

    Transliteration:
    Walaqad atayna Luqmanaalhikmata ani oshkur lillahi waman yashkur fa-innamayashkuru linafsihi waman kafara fa-inna Allaha ghaniyyun hameed

     Translation:
    And We had certainly given Luqman wisdom [and said],
     "Be grateful to Allah ." And whoever is grateful is grateful for [the benefit of] himself. And whoever denies [His favor] -
    then indeed, Allah is Free of need and Praiseworthy.

    {Source:- 'Quran'~ Surat Luqmān (Luqman) # 31 A # 12}

    Luqman ~{Allah be pleased with him }
    on the need to have a pleasing Tongue
     and sound Heart !

    Yazid Ibn Hamn and Waki’ told us after Abul AShhab after Khalid Ar-Rab’i ( Allah be pleased with them ) as saying:-

     “Luqman al-Hakeem{Allah be pleased with him } was an Ethiopian slave who worked as a Carpenter...

    One day, his master ordered him to slaughter a Goat and bring him the most pleasant & delicious two [2] parts thereof.

    Luqman~{Allah be pleased with him }
    did so and brought him
    the Tongue and Heart {!!!}

    The master asked:-

     Did not you find anything more pleasant
    than these?

    Luqman~{Allah be pleased with him } said:-' No!

     After a while, the master ordered him to slaughter a goat and to throw the most Malignant
     two [2] parts thereof {!!!}

    Luqman al-Hakeem{Allah be pleased with him }  slaughtered the goat
    and threw the
    Tongue and Heart {!!!}

    The master exclaimed and said:-

     I ordered you to bring me the most delicious parts thereof and you brought me the Tongue & Heart,

    and I ordered you to throw away the most malignant parts thereof and you threw the
    tongue and heart !
     how can this be {???}

    'Nothing can be more pleasing than these if they were good, and nothing can be more Malicious than these if they were Malignant.”

    # 2/* Luqman al-Hakeem   on

    “Speech is Silver and Silence is Golden”

    Luqman said to his son:-

     “O my son! I have never regretted
    because of keeping silent.

    If words are Silver !!!

    Silence is Golden!!!”

    ~My  'Salaams' to  You All ~

                                        Y a s m i n.
      "All that is on earth will Perish. But will abide {Forever}
     the Face of thy Lord, full of Majesty, Bounty and Honour"
     {'Quran'- Surah Al-Rahman-55.26-27 }
      I Want to Die With my Forehead on the Ground!
    The Sunnah in my Heart, Allah on my Mind,
    Qur'an on my Tongue, and Tears in my Eyes!
    'In Shaa Allah'!

    Courtesy: This beneficial mail was shared by Sister Yasmin. May Allah Bless in this world  & reward her generously in the Hereafter! (Ameen Ameen Ameen)

    [*Aameen* Wa Iyyak Brother Usman ]
    Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him) said:- "The noblest charity is that a Muslim acquires some knowledge (of the Deen) then imparts it to a brother Muslim." (Ibn Majah)