8208*ALL HUMANS ARE *DEAD~ASLEEP~DECEIVED*~EXCEPT {?}*{'QURAN'~Imam Ash-Shaafi'ee(R)}

  • ~ Y A S M I N ~
    Apr 29 7:01 PM

      'Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem'

      'Alhamduli'Allahi Rabbil-'Aalameen
      wa-Salaatu wa-Salaamu 'alaa Ashrafil-Anbiyaa-e-wal-Mursaleen~
      `Amma ba'd'.

      'Assalaamu `Alaykum wa Rahmatullaahi wa Barakaatuhu'.

      All Humans are Dead !

      Except...{?}

      those who have Knowledge...{!}
      And all those who have Knowledge
      are Asleep... {!}

      Except...{?}

      those who do Good deeds {!}

      And those who do Good deeds
      are Deceived...{!}

      Except ....{?}

      those who are Sincere ~{!}

      And those who are Sincere are always in a state of Worry {!}
      [SUBHAN ALLAH]

       {Source:-Imam Ash -Shaafi'ee ~ [Rahimahullah]}

      “Say: O ‘Ibaadi (My slaves) who have transgressed
      against themselves...
      [by committing evil deeds and sins]
      Despair not of the Mercy of Allaah
      Verily~ Allaah forgives all sins...!
      Truly, He is Oft‑Forgiving,
      Most Merciful”.

      [ALHAMDULLILAH]

      {Source:-'Quran'~ Surat al-Zumar~ 39: A # 53.}

      ...My 'Salaams' To You All...
       Y a s m i n.
      "All that is on earth will Perish. But will abide {Forever}
      the Face of thy Lord, full of Majesty, Bounty and Honour"
      {'Quran'- Surah Al-Rahman-55.26-27}
      I Want to Die With my Forehead on the Ground!
      The Sunnah in my Heart, Allah on my Mind,
      Qur'an on my Tongue, and Tears in my Eyes!
      'In Shaa Allah'!
      ' Son of Adam! You are nothing but a number of days, whenever each day
      passes then part of you has Gone.
      {Al-Hasan Al-Basree}

      Courtesy: This beneficial mail was shared by Sister Yasmin.
      May Allah Bless & reward her generously!
      (Ameen) (Ameen)(Ameen)

      'Aameen' Wa Iyyak Brother Usman ~
      'Jazak Allah Khair' for your generous 'Duas'~

      The Messenger of Allah (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) said,
      “When Allah wishes good for someone, He bestows upon him the understanding of the Deen.” [Bukhari]

      Brother-in-faith Mohammad Usman ( Jeddah-Saudi Arabia )