7755*YAWM AL JUMU`AH*~ A Beautiful Reminder~PROPHET~{Sallallahu 'Alaihi Wa Sallam} { Bukhari }

  • ~ Y A S M I N ~
    Dec 5, 2013
      http://i31.tinypic.com/34rzodw.gif
      "As-Salaam Alaikum Wa-Rahmatullahi Wa-Barakatuhu. "

      The Prophet~{Sallallahu 'Alaihi Wa Sallam} said...

      "On every Friday theAngels take their stand at
      every gate of the Masjids to write the names of
      the people chronologically....
      ~ (i.e. according to the time of their arrival for the Friday prayer)...
      ~ and when the Imam sits {on the Pulpit}
      they fold up their scrolls and get ready to listen
      to the Sermon."

      {Source:- Sahih Bukhari ~Vol. 4 : # 433 }

      ~ My 'Salaams' to You All ~

      ~Y a s m i n ~
      "All that is on earth will Perish. But will abide {Forever}
      the Face of thy LORD, full of Majesty, Bounty and Honour"
      {'Quran'- Surah Al-Rahman-55.26-27 }
      Say, 'Indeed, my Prayer, my Rites of Sacrifice,
      my Living and my Dying are for ALLAH, Lord of the Worlds'.
      {'Quran'~Surat Al-'An`am -# 6-162.}
      {'In Shaa Allah'~'Aameen'}
      I Want to Die With my Forehead on the Ground!
      The Sunnah in my Heart, Allah on my Mind,
      Qur'an on my Tongue, and Tears in my Eyes!
      'In Shaa Allah'!
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic