7699Zakaat na dene waalon ka anjaam ~ Punishments for not paying Zakaat

  • Amer Aleem
    Oct 24, 2013

      http://www.islamicfinder.org/gallery/albums/userpics/10001/Bismillah174.jpg

      Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem
      http://www.yadl3.com/vb/up/21013_21199182092.gif
      Assalamu Alaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barkatuh!

      http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/5808/z4bc5b95775874.gif

      http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/5808/z4bc5b95775874.gif

      ~Punishments for NOT Paying Zakat~

      (In the light of Ahadith)

      Narrated Abu Huraira (radi'Allahu anhu) :

      Allah's Apostle (sall'Allahu alaihi wa sallam) said,

      "Anyone whom Allah has given wealth
      but he does not pay its zakat,
      then, on the Day of Resurrection,
      his wealth will be presented to him
      in the shape of a bald-headed poisonous male snake
      with two poisonous glands in its mouth
      and with two black spots over the eyes.
      it will encircle itself round his neck
      and bite him over his cheeks and say,
      "I am your wealth; I am your treasure."

      Then the Prophet (sall'Allahu alaihi wa sallam) recited
      this Divine Verse:--
       "And let not those who covetously withhold of that
      which Allah has bestowed upon them of His Bounty."
       (3.180)

      {Sahih Bukhari}

      (Book #60, Hadith #88)  (Book #24, Hadith #486)

      http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/5808/z4bc5b95775874.gif

      Narrated Abu Dhar (radi'Allahu anhu) :
      Once I went to him (the Prophet )
      and he (sall'Allahu alaihi wa sallam) said,

      "By Allah in Whose Hands my life is (or probably said,
       'By Allah, except Whom none has the right to be worshipped) whoever had camels or cows or sheep
      and did not pay their zakat,
      those animals will be brought on the Day of Resurrection
      far bigger and fatter than before and they will tread him
      under their hooves, and will butt him with their horns,
      and (those animals will come in circle):
      When the last does its turn, the first will start again,
      and this punishment will go on
      till Allah has finished the judgments amongst the people."

      {Sahih Bukhari}

      (Book #24, Hadith #539)

      http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/5808/z4bc5b95775874.gif

      Abu Huraira (radi'Allahu anhu) reported
      Allah's Messenger (sall'Allahu alaihi wa sallam) as saying:

      "If any owner of gold or silver does not pay what is due on him,
      when the Day of Resurrection would come,
      plates of fire would be beaten out for him;
      these would then be heated in the fire of Hell
      and his sides, his forehead and his back
      would be cauterized with them.
      Whenever these cool down,
      (the process is) repeated during a day
      the extent of which would be fifty thousand years,
      until judgment is pronounced among servants,
      and he sees whether his path is to take him to Paradise or to Hell.

      It was said: Messenger of Allah, what about the camel?
      He  (sall'Allahu alaihi wa sallam) said:
      If any owner of the camel does not pay what is due on him,
      and of his due in that (camel) is (also) to milk it on the day
      when it comes down to water.
      When the Day of Resurrection comes
      a soft sandy plain would be set for him, as extensive as possible,
      (he will find) that not a single young one is missing,
      and they will trample him with their hoofs
      and bite him with their mouths.
      As often as the first of them passes him,
      the last of them would be made to return during a day
      the extent of which would be fifty thousand years,
      until judgment is pronounced among servants and he sees
      whether his path is to take him to Paradise or to Hell.
      It was (again) said:

      Messenger of Allah, what about cows (cattle) and sheep?
       He (sall'Allahu alaihi wa sallam) said:

      If any owner of the cattle and sheep does not pay
      what is due on them, when the Day of Resurrection comes
      a soft sandy plain would be spread for them,
      he will find none of them missing,
      with twisted horns, without horns or with a broken horn,
      and they will gore him with their horns
      and trample him with their hoofs.
      As often as the first of them passes him
      the last of them would be made to return to him
      during a day the extent of which would be fifty thousand years,
      until judgment would be pronounced among the servants.
      And he would be shown his path-path
      leading him to Paradise or to Hell..."

      Sahih Muslim

      (Book #005, Hadith #2161)

      Zakat Calculator:

      http://www.islamicity.com/mosque/zakat/zakat_calculator.shtml

      Alahumma infa`ni bima `allamtani
      wa `allamni ma yanfa`uni !

      OH ALLAH! Make useful for me what You taught me
      and teach me knowledge that will be useful to me!

      Please take a moment to forgive me for all mistakes
      and make du`a' for me if you have received anything of benefit.

      Share this POST with maximum number of people you can.
      Guiding one soul to knowledge and faith
      is a momentous achievement.
      It is what will earn us great blessings.
      (Insha Allah)

      Jazak Allahu khairan !

      With kind & humble regards.

      http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/5808/z4bc5b95775874.gif
      http://www.alquranic.com/group/images/dua.gif
      http://www.alquranic.com/group/images/surah2_ayah201.gif

      Our Lord! grant us good in this world
      and good in the hereafter,
      and save us from the chastisement of the fire

      http://www.alquranic.com/group/images/surah2ayah201.gif

      http://www.qss.org/images/salah/241.gif
      (Aameen)
      http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/5808/z4bc5b95775874.gif