2336Re: [ Islam4all ] Sister in need of a job or employment.

  • amir syed
    Jan 1, 2006
      Dear sister,
      assalaamoalikum,
      we are in need of dedicated persons to work as market managers for our doctors team in Pakistan. If you are interested then email us your cv on this address and also on surgeon@....

      ---------------------
      JAMILLAH <jamillahislam4life@...> wrote:
      As-salamu walaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu everyone,

      I am a 30 year sister that is not married and is taking care of her
      elderly mother. I am in desperate need of a job. My umemployment is
      running out at the end of the year and if I do not get a job by then we
      will be out on the street. I have prayed to Allah on it ,inshallah he
      will give me a job soon. I wanted to know is there any sister or
      brother in islam that have wor available in the New York area?

      Wa alaikum salamu All

      Inshallah if someone can help me for the sake of Allah. I would
      definitelty appreciate it..

      Jamillah Aisha Bint Dixon, New York, NY

      In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful.
      All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of the Worlds.
      The Beneficent, the Merciful.
      Master of the Day of Judgment.
      Thee do we serve and Thee do we beseech for help.
      Keep us on the right path.
      The path of those upon whom Thou hast bestowed favors. Not (the path) of those upon whom Thy wrath is brought down, nor of those who go astray.[the Holy Quran- Sura # 1,Aayat 1-7] - AMEEN

      "Say: we believe in God and in what has been revealed to us, and what was revealed to Abraham, Isma'il: Isaac, Jacob and The Tribes, and in (the Books) given to Moses, Jesus and the Prophets, from their Lord: We make no distinction between one and another, among them, and to God do we bow our will (in Islam)." (Qur'an, Al-Imran 3:84)

      "So,verily,with every difficulty,there is relief."-[THE HOLY QURAN,094.005]

      "If Allah is your protector,none can overcome you,and if He forsakes you, then who can help you? Trust Allah and have faith in His sovereign power"[Qur'an, Al-Imran, Surah 3:160]

      "Faint not nor grieve for you will overcome them if you are(indeed) believers."[Qur'an, Aal -e-imraan-3, Aayat 139]

      "And say "O my Lord! I seek refuge with Thee from the suggestions of the Evil Ones.And I seek refuge with Thee O my Lord! lest they should come near me." [Qur'an, AL-MUMENOON 023.097-98]

      "O ye who believe! Fear Allah and be with those who are true (in word and deed)." [Qur'an, Al-Tauba,009.119]

      PLEASE VISIT THE LINKS
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/islam4all/links
      PARTICIPATE IN THE POLLS
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/islam4all/polls
      VIEW THE DATABASE SECTION
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/islam4all/database
      THE FILE SECTION AWAITS YOU
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/islam4all/files
      ALSO VIEW THE PHOTO SECTION
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/islam4all/1st

      Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye deny?
      [THE HOLY QURAN ,AR-RAHMAN]

      Islam4all Moderators mayNOT endorse the views shared by Members