Arabic world regrets Indonesian jeehad army

  • Jaffar Al Ghalib
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 25, 2000
      Peace on you in the supreme name of Allah,

      I am very surprised lately that there are some movements in Indonesia
      wearing Arabic and Islamic symbols while at the same time showing
      agression and anger wearing sables and swords. I saw it on television
      in my country and have discussed with many of my Arab Moslem brothers
      and we all have the same regretfull experience.
      Islam is a peaceful religion as is thaught by our Prophet Mohamed and
      His Fellow friends after His period.
      The whole Arabic world are striving toward peaceful expression of teh
      culture.
      Unfortunately some people are trying to mislead the beloved peaceful
      Indonesians about The Islam and The Arab culture.
      The whole civilized Arab and especially the Islamic Arab world reject
      these provocative activities of non-arab (and most probably
      non-moslem) people in Indonesia.
      We reject the total existence of the so called Jeehad Army using Arab
      and islamic symbols because it is very humiliating for us.

      Herewith I want to request all of you readers whether Moslem or
      Christian not to get involved in these kind of shortsited activities
      and ask your authorities to ban such wrong idea of jeehad.

      For your information, we have express our concern of this lately
      developing situation in Indonesia to the Arab Moslem leaders and to
      support the Indonesian authorities in taking strong measures against
      this humiliating facts toward The Islam and Arabic culture.

      We strongly urge you to inform your people only to use our symbols
      for peaceful objectives.

      Allahu Ekber!

      Peace be with you in the name of Allah.