An opportunity to turn the flock

  • Darrel Joy
    Message 1 of 1 , May 8, 2012
      I just signed on to a letter (sponsored by the
      Sierra Club) calling on Congress to pass new
      legislation that would protect families from
      harmful chemicals. "It's been 35 years since
      Congress acted on this issue -- it's time for
      action."

      After reading about the hundreds of dolphins and
      pelicans that have died recently in other parts
      of the globe, I don't want to leave one stone
      unturned that might prevent this from happening
      in this country.

      Here's a link to the Sierra web page where you can
      add your voice. We CAN make a difference.

      http://action.sierraclub.org/site/R?i=Cr97k4XvQOc4Cvi679g3fw

      -- Darrel