Re: [ishmael_discussion] Re: The Blue Pill People-article

  • Watcher
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 31, 2002
      Tuesday, December 31, 2002, 8:54:30 PM, bombria wrote:

      > Didn;t the pill just signify the willingness of his mind to "wake
      > up"?

      That depends on your perspective I guess, according to the movie it
      was a trace program that interrupted his input output signal but of
      course nothing that is done IN the Matrix could actually have any
      effect on the matrix itself so this would be an inconsistency... I
      could list a LOT of those in the movie if you wanted them. 8^)

      Random Quote:
      Does the name Pavlov ring a bell?