Check out "World Of Trees" on Thought Network...

  • learner
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2008
      Thought Network: Rethinking the way we think is the slowest thought of all.

      learner wants you to check out the video 'World Of Trees'...

      --------------------

      learner says...
      The one thing we can do is support the planting of trees.

      Video description:
      Our friend George found this on my blog and requested that I post it here. Enjoy!

      Video link:
      http://thoughtnetwork.ning.com/video/video/show?id=903510%3AVideo%3A18971&xgs=1

      If your email program doesn't recognize the web address above as an active link,
      please copy and paste it into your web browser

      About Thought Network...
      An open forum devoted to rethinking the way we think about peace, love, friendship and war and what action is needed for the preservation and advancement of humanity.Feel free to add your own page or group, poetry, artwork, manuscript or other.

      173 members
      83 photos
      25 music tracks
      66 videos