Re: Ish-inspired story

  • coyotedreams68
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 3, 2007
      Thank you, cousin. So, here's a question for you, then -- does it
      do honor to our mutual ancestors?

      Best

      Bill Maxwell

      --- In ishmael_discussion@yahoogroups.com, "Richard Reese"
      <reeserick@...> wrote:

      > Bill,
      >
      > << Up for your consideration, a mythic narrative based on a lot of
      what we,
      > as children of the dominant culture 'know.' I suppose you could
      say
      > it's a way to distinguish the wondrous things >>
      >
      > Thank you for sharing your story.
      >
      > I too have ancestors among the Cymry and Northmen.
      >
      > Take care,
      >
      > Rick

    • Richard Reese
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 5, 2007
        Bill,

        << Thank you, cousin. So, here's a question for you, then -- does it
        do honor to our mutual ancestors? >>

        I'd expect that they'd respect and appreciate any efforts that we make to move closer to the Red Road. It must be painful for them to see so many of their descenants living so lost & confused.

        Take care,

        Rick