Project HERO

  • Michael
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7, 2007
      Hi folks. This is Michael, the owner of this group. I've done a lot
      to grow this group over the years... I hope everyone is enjoying it.

      I've started something I call "The HERO Project". If you enjoy this
      group, please return the favor to me and visit the HERO Project
      website, and spread the word to others.

      The URL is:

      http://projecthero.wordpress.com/

      And now, back to your regularly scheduled programming. :-)