Re: [ishmael_discussion] How are you educating 100 people?

  • Brian Keller-Heikkila
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 1, 2006
      It's interesting to hear how others are working to spread the meme.

      I have read most of Quinn's books (reading The Holy now) and love them. They always make me think in new ways. I think the best way for me to spread the meme is to work on my own insights and share them. That way, people who might not want to read Quinn might read me. Or watch a movie like Instinct. Or listen to music that is on the same subject. There are so many ways to do it.

      My primary method is through my blog, Prison Breakdown (http://www.prisonbreakdown.com).

      Keep up the Work.

      Thanks.
      Brian

      --
      Prison Breakdown
      http://www.prisonbreakdown.com
    • Pagan Bear
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 1, 2006
        Brian... reading your blog now... enjoying it thoroughly.

        Ray

        Brian Keller-Heikkila <brian@...> wrote: It's interesting to hear how others are working to spread the meme.