File - buy_ishmael_books

  • ishmael_discussion@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 35 , Oct 8, 2006
      Hi - Martian, list owner here. I hope you are enjoying using this list; it is one of the oldest, and probably the most successful, Ishmael lists on the web.

      If you have not yet bought the ISHMAEL books, please support this fine list by buying them through this website. It pays me back just a bit for maintaining this list. Just go to:

      http://www.townofautumn.com/ishmael.htm

      Check out my popular blog, at:

      http://www.townofautumn.com/blog/
    • ishmael_discussion@yahoogroups.com