ABCs of ecology

  • sidaffectd
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2005
      hey everyone, i was hoping someone could help me out...i understand
      that the A of ecology is that everything in the community of life is
      food, and that the B of ecology represents the fact that the ebb and
      flow of populations depend on food availability....what is the C of
      ecology? i know it must be as simple as the other two, but for some
      reason i cant figure it out.
      thanks