The Second Coming of B

  • Jason Godesky
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 2, 2004
      Was it less than a year ago since I have been here? It feels like a
      lifetime. I said then I would return once my ideas had had more times
      to foment and settle into a form I could better define, explain and
      defend. That day has arrived, and so, I have at long last come home.

      Is the Watcher around? Bill was the first friend I made on this list,
      and remains the one I missed most. Remember our little mutual
      admiration society back when?

      I see Daemon is still around. It's good to see you again; I hope all
      the venom of our last engagement has bled away in you as it has in me.
      I certainly bear no ill will for my own part; I hope you feel the same.
      I'd hoped to lurk a bit, and find out how far the mood here had shifted
      before I dived in, but it appears the list is not quite as active as it
      once was.

      Is Mike R. around? We actually met face-to-face this weekend at IshCon,
      in Richmond, IN. I've become quite a regular over at the IshCon forums
      since leaving this list; mayhap some of you have also followed my
      ongoing adventures in social revolution as chronicled there?

      Isildur, is that you I see? Ha, it's good to see you again! A friend
      down the street that only a server in Texas could connect me to.
      Ironic, the twists of fate that befall us, is it not?

      Stephen! I doubt I'll have the time to trade essays with you for a
      while, but my, how much you taught me.

      I remember so many of you ... I can't even name you all! It's good to
      be home again.

      For the new kids who don't remember me, an introduction. I am Jason
      Godesky, founder of Tribal Dawn, and now founder of Anthropik Media.
      Administrator of the Anthropik Network (http://anthropik.net), #4
      biggest poster at IshCon's forum, Spring 2004 IshCon alum & presenter,
      and lifelong revolutionary. My life's something of an open book to
      anyone with a decent clustering engine (shamless plug for
      http://vivisimo.com). I am B, and I have returned.
    • G.E.
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 3, 2004
        jason, good to see you here again!
        are you not only back on the list, but maybe back in town?
        welcome back,

        isildur

        On Wed, 2 Jun 2004, Jason Godesky wrote:

        > Was it less than a year ago since I have been here? It feels like a
        > lifetime. I said then I would return once my ideas had had more times
        > to foment and settle into a form I could better define, explain and
        > defend. That day has arrived, and so, I have at long last come home.
        >
        > Is the Watcher around? Bill was the first friend I made on this list,
        > and remains the one I missed most. Remember our little mutual
        > admiration society back when?
        >
        > I see Daemon is still around. It's good to see you again; I hope all
        > the venom of our last engagement has bled away in you as it has in me.
        > I certainly bear no ill will for my own part; I hope you feel the same.
        > I'd hoped to lurk a bit, and find out how far the mood here had shifted
        > before I dived in, but it appears the list is not quite as active as it
        > once was.
        >
        > Is Mike R. around? We actually met face-to-face this weekend at IshCon,
        > in Richmond, IN. I've become quite a regular over at the IshCon forums
        > since leaving this list; mayhap some of you have also followed my
        > ongoing adventures in social revolution as chronicled there?
        >
        > Isildur, is that you I see? Ha, it's good to see you again! A friend
        > down the street that only a server in Texas could connect me to.
        > Ironic, the twists of fate that befall us, is it not?
        >
        > Stephen! I doubt I'll have the time to trade essays with you for a
        > while, but my, how much you taught me.
        >
        > I remember so many of you ... I can't even name you all! It's good to
        > be home again.
        >
        > For the new kids who don't remember me, an introduction. I am Jason
        > Godesky, founder of Tribal Dawn, and now founder of Anthropik Media.
        > Administrator of the Anthropik Network (http://anthropik.net), #4
        > biggest poster at IshCon's forum, Spring 2004 IshCon alum & presenter,
        > and lifelong revolutionary. My life's something of an open book to
        > anyone with a decent clustering engine (shamless plug for
        > http://vivisimo.com). I am B, and I have returned.
        >

        > Remember: YOU are B.

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Jason Godesky
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 3, 2004
          Oh no, you didn't spend all that time thinking I was out of town, did
          you? I've been in Pittsburgh the whole time!

          --
          jason godesky
          art // tech // design
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 3, 2004
            hehehe
            so, i didnt necessarily think you were out of pgh all this time (though i
            to some extent interpreted your absence from the list as a hint you might
            have been on one or two occasions), but your 'i'm back' message made
            me think you might have been out of town..
            but, since you're _in_ town, wanna grab lunch one of these days, or stop
            by for tea?

            isildur

            On Thu, 3 Jun 2004, Jason Godesky wrote:

            > Oh no, you didn't spend all that time thinking I was out of town, did
            > you? I've been in Pittsburgh the whole time!
            >
            > > jason, good to see you here again!
            > > are you not only back on the list, but maybe back in town?
            > > welcome back,
            >
            > --
            > jason godesky
            > art // tech // design
            > anthropik media
            > jason@...
            >

            > Remember: YOU are B.

            > Yahoo! Groups Links

          • Jason Godesky
            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 3, 2004
              That is a splendid idea.

              Perhaps we should take it off-list though? :^D

              --
              jason godesky
              art // tech // design