Re: [ishmael_discussion] Re: THE HOLY

  • Vennie Anderson
    Message 1 of 53 , Nov 1, 2002
      I just started reading The Holy. Sounds good, so far.
      Vennie

      Dylan wrote:

      > --- Simon <simey38@...> wrote:
      > > Not off topic at all, Dylan. The book is very
      > > relevant. It is a
      > > story that contains many elements of what he's
      > > written before:
      > > animism, living in the hands of the gods, walking
      > > away, etc etc.
      >
      > Good to know... I'll be at the bookstore tomorrow
      > evening, so I'll pick it up.
      >
      > Dylan
      >
      > =====
      > Read my online continuing story, THE TOWN OF AUTUMN:
      > http://www.geocities.com/dylan1371/autumn.html
    • Vennie Anderson
      Message 53 of 53 , Jan 20, 2003
        Niente,
        Welcome! You live in a fabulous country! I had the pleasure of visiting there several years ago and found it breathtakingly beautiful, and full of some of the friendliest people I have ever had the honor to meet.

        I am a bit curious about your name. Is it by any chance Maori?
        Vennie

        "n1ente  " wrote:

          (I live in
        New Zealand.) I believe that these ideas contribute to my ability to
        bring new things into my experience, exactly how I am not yet sure.
        My question is this... not who are you, but how has this outsiders
        perspective changed your life?
        Niente.