Brain storm- Vision

  • cannedmusic
    Message 1 of 53 , Oct 13, 2002
      What do you think constitutes 'vision'?

      I've been trying to put my figer on the fundemental ideas in Quinn's
      vision... So far I've come up with one-- 'There's no one right way...'

      Anyone else?
    • Vennie Anderson
      Message 53 of 53 , Jan 20, 2003
        Niente,
        Welcome! You live in a fabulous country! I had the pleasure of visiting there several years ago and found it breathtakingly beautiful, and full of some of the friendliest people I have ever had the honor to meet.

        I am a bit curious about your name. Is it by any chance Maori?
        Vennie

        "n1ente  " wrote:

          (I live in
        New Zealand.) I believe that these ideas contribute to my ability to
        bring new things into my experience, exactly how I am not yet sure.
        My question is this... not who are you, but how has this outsiders
        perspective changed your life?
        Niente.