9853

  • Bill Maxwell
    Apr 29 9:47 AM
      Morning all!

      We were challenged to wake up, to think about what we're doing out there.  I'm in Los Angeles, in a suburb, in one of the more challenging places in the U.S. to think about living a different way.  And yet, we're trying it.  We're applying the Transition Initiative (transitionus.org) to our city, an idea inspired by both permaculture and Ishmael.

      What I want to know is what other people are doing.  What successes have you had with building community and a different vision, perhaps something as elegant as art that changes lives or a project or an experience.

      Anybody up for sharing?

      Bill Maxwell
      transitionsfv.org