9851Re: [ishmael_discussion] WAKE UP!

  • David Swedlow
    Apr 11, 2010
      Hey Mike, I just finished Freedom (tm), Suarez's sequel to Daemon. I didn't
      realize that you had posted about Suarez when I responded to your Wakeup
      post until I did a search in my gmail for "Suarez".

      Like minds think great? Anyway, I can't help but notice the lack of response
      here. I guess the post-apocalypse is passe these days.

      Curious if there are any Gen Y readers out there who've read Suarez. He
      dedicates Freedom to them, after all.

      - David

      --
      David L Swedlow