videostream through isadora?

  • nazmedia
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 4, 2004
      Is it possible to get a live videostream from the internet to run
      through Isadora?
    • b!gl00z3
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 4, 2004
        On my computer I have two os x system. One for everyday use and one for
        live performances use.
        When I'm transferring a patch and it's loops(one unique folder
        containing both the loops and the isadora document) to my " live "
        system and booting on it Isadora is asking me to relocate the loops.
        How do you do when You are moving a big isadora patch from 1 harddrive
        to an other one? Are you re linking the loops 1 by 1 everytime or is
        there a way to change it is an easier way?

        >b!gl00z3<

        ---

        Nicolas Bigler - BigLoose
        fauvette 98-1012 Lausanne - Switzerland
        P: +41(0)21 654 32 73 F: +41(0)21 654 32 20 M: +41(0)79 687 57 05
        web: http://www.bigloose.com mail: info@...
      • Tom Enzi // epij
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 9, 2004
          Re: [isadora-user-group] loosing links OMG! bigloose!

          i just realize in your siggy!
          you’re from lausanne!

          the town where i always want to go when i think of getting my back tattooed by philip leu.
          you know by accident if he’s in country atm, and have some sparetime for my project ? ;))

          see you on irc
          greetzz
          epij,tom

          From: b!gl00z3 <0ra@...>
          Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2004 08:46:07 +0100
          To: isadora-user-group@yahoogroups.com
          Subject: [isadora-user-group] loosing links

          Lausanne

        • Tom Enzi // epij
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 9, 2004
            Re: [isadora-user-group] loosing links ewwww,
            the reply button was shot just too fast and right into the middle of the usergroup.
            sorry for this mess, guys.

            tom.

            From: b!gl00z3 <0ra@...>
            Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2004 08:46:07 +0100