Re: [isadora-user-group] building a patch on a mac, demoing it on a pc

  • Armando Menicacci
    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 16 8:29 AM
      Ciao,
      Had no problem in porting a tracking patch done on mac on b35 but
      sending sending osc data from a pc to another pc running a max
      patch). It worked great.

      _________
      Armando

      On 16 Feb 06 , at 2:30 PM, Mark Coniglio wrote:

      >> the behaviour of theKeyboard Watcher. actor is very different on the
      >> PC , unfortunately. A bug ??
      >>

      > What do you mean by "very different"?
      >
      > Best,
      > Mark
      > --

    • Hairi Vogel
      Message 2 of 11 , Feb 16 9:36 AM
        it doesn't simply track Keydown and keyup. I don't have the PC with me.
        Will send you more details tomorrow, have to check.

        On Feb 16, 2006, at 2:30 PM, Mark Coniglio wrote:

        > >the behaviour of theKeyboard Watcher. actor is very different on the
        > >PC , unfortunately. A bug ??
        > >

        > What do you mean by "very different"?
        >
        > Best,
        > Mark
        > --
        > Mark Coniglio, Artistic Co-Director | mark@...
        > Troika Ranch Dance Theater          | http://www.troikaranch.org

        > Digital video capture card
        > Buy fine art
        > Fine art inkjet paper
        > Fine art printing
        > Digital video editing system
        > Fine art appraisal
        >
        > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
        >
        > ▪  Visit your group "isadora-user-group" on the web.

        > Service.

      • Armando Menicacci
        Message 3 of 11 , Feb 16 6:21 PM
          The keiboard problem is just an ascii mapping difference between mac and pc?

          _________
          Armando

          Message 4 of 11 , Feb 18 3:51 PM
            no, i can't seem to get the key-up trigger, keydown triggers in al
            cases. there is keyboard repeat going on , but i guess that has to be
            stopped in the OS (Win XP pro).

          • Alex Woolner
            Message 5 of 11 , Feb 19 4:42 AM
              Hello
              I am using .9b29 on XP pro and keyUp works fine for me

              Alex