Cross Platform Development

  • Sheng Chang Ly
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2005
      Hey guys.

      I'm wondering what IDE is needed for developing actors for both
      Windows and Mac. I'm assuming it's CodeWarrior Pro 8 Win/Mac version
      but if there
      are any other ways with current software please tell me.

      I'm also wondering what the cross platform future of isadora looks like.
      (I believe this was touched on earlier with the upcoming mac to intel
      switch).
      I'm also wondering about people's experiences in developing for both
      platforms.
      Common pitfalls, unique platform code (core video), etc..

      Thanks for any input,
      Sheng Ly