2007-2008 Salary Grid from 2006-2009 Contract [1 Attachment]

  • Catherine Johnson
    Message 1 of 2 , May 8, 2012

    Here's the 2007-2008 salary schedule.

    (New schedule not published yet – numbers being finalized, etc – but percent increases are the same EXCEPT for 2 new 'half-steps' - )

    Catherine

    From: Catherine Johnson <cijohn@...>
    Date: Mon, 07 May 2012 18:26:49 -0400
    To: Irvington Parents Forum <irvingtonparentsforum@yahoogroups.com>
    Subject: [irvingtonparentsforum] 2006-2007 Salary Grid from 2006-2009 Contract [1 Attachment]

    Hi everyone -

    I'd been meaning to get this posted.

    This is the salary grid for school year 2006-2007, showing "steps" and "lanes."

    The new grid hasn't been published yet, but the relative increases are the same EXCEPT for the addition of two "half-steps" that increase the number of years before a teacher reaches the top step without increasing the top salary.

    Steps (columns) are compensation increases awarded each year.

    Lanes (rows) are compensation increases awarded for attainment of extra education credits & degrees.

    (I don't know what the lowest salary on the grid is now - will find out.)

    Catherine

    Patch: