Irvington Penguin Plunge is on Saturday 11:30am - !

  • Catherine Johnson
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 29 1:46 PM
      Irvington Penguin Plunge is on Saturday 11:30am - !

      Here’s the info – I’m going!
      (At least I’m going if I can figure out everyone’s Service/Respite Aide/Tennis Game schedule — )
      Catherine

      Please join us for a fun, family event this Saturday, March 3rd at Matthiessen Park for our first Irvington Penguin Plunge--the Hudson River Shiver! Come down and support more than 80 plungers who are willing to jump into the Hudson River to help support the Parks and Recreation department. There will be music, food and activities for the whole family to enjoy. See you at 11:30am!

      For complete information, visit our website at irvingtonplunge.com
    • Catherine Johnson
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 3, 2012
        Penguin Plunge was fantastic