Fwd: AUTISM ARTICLE

  • blockb@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2011
    I did these calculations years ago. Now there are others who are corroborating what I've suspected.

    This is what parents like me have to worry about for the future....
    From my point of view, if I can "heal" my sons as best as possible and get them to be self sufficient and independent, then the cost burden down the road is less for everyone, including the taxpayers.
    THAT is why I push so hard to get the school to help me help them. If the school isn't helping to make these kids independent, then they are setting up everybody for more higher costs and more costs down the road.

    Beatrice