Re: [irvine_soccer] Soccer Thursdays - no more Lights?

  • Peter Schuller
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 1, 2005
      Hey, Ben,
      My surgery (on Monday) went so well, I am home already and doing my rehab. Hope to be on the exercise bike tomorrow. Maybe I will be able to play some "light" (no slide tackle, major contact) soccer again!!
      Tell everyone I said hi!
      Cheers, Peter

      From: Ben Mehling <ben@...>
      Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 22:09:59 -0800

      Sent via the WebMail system at graphicssequence.com
    • Lawrence Tabak
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 1, 2005
        I'll be there 6.30pm tonight, hope we got lights.

        Lawrence Tabak
        Tabak's Health Products
        1622 Deere Avenue
        Irvine, CA 92606
        phone: (949) 296-0880 ext. 224
        Fax : (949) 296-0885
        email: ltabak@...

        wrote:

        > It seems for the past two weeks that the lights have been out at the
        > University Park field. I'm guessing that AYSO must be over.
        >
        > Is there a place where people are playing now, staring at approx. 6:30pm
        > Thursdays??

        Yahoo! Groups Links
      • heyubales
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 1, 2005
          Alton's lights were on tongiht and it looked liked there was plenty
          of grass open for soccer....

          --- In irvine_soccer@yahoogroups.com, "Lawrence Tabak" <ltabak@t...>