Re: [irvine_soccer] Tue/Thurs Pickup Soccer [1 Attachment]

  • Ben Mehling
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 16 7:23 AM
      After the game last night, the group moved the Saturday, Tuesday, and Thursday games to Oakcreek Park (major streets: Barranca & Sand Canyon, entrance off of Valley Oak).

      Thanks for the heads-up Jeremy,
      - Ben

      On Thu, Aug 15, 2013 at 10:44 AM, Jeremy McEligot <jeremy@...> wrote:

      [Attachment(s) from Jeremy McEligot included below]

      All,

      Dovecreek will be full of youth soccer team practices Monday-Thursday starting next Monday, so we won't be able to use the field for pickup.  I'm not sure when the adjacent (crappy) school field will be opened up, as it's closed right now.

      Dovecreek IS available tonight for one last pickup.

      Jeremy