Re: saturday morning soccer games

  • Ben Mehling
    Message 1 of 3 , May 17, 2013
      Best to email the group (cc-ed).

      I believe the schedule (in Databases on yahoogroups) has a Saturday morning game at Dovecreek.

      Thanks, Ben

      On Fri, May 17, 2013 at 9:51 AM, Reza Yaghoubi <rezayaghoubi@...> wrote:
      Hi , I was wondering if you knew of any saturday morning soccer games in the irvine area?

      much appreciated!

      ~ reza

    • Jeremy McEligot
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 15, 2013

      All,

      Dovecreek will be full of youth soccer team practices Monday-Thursday starting next Monday, so we won't be able to use the field for pickup.  I'm not sure when the adjacent (crappy) school field will be opened up, as it's closed right now.

      Dovecreek IS available tonight for one last pickup.

      Jeremy

    • Ben Mehling
      Message 3 of 3 , Aug 16, 2013
        After the game last night, the group moved the Saturday, Tuesday, and Thursday games to Oakcreek Park (major streets: Barranca & Sand Canyon, entrance off of Valley Oak).

        Thanks for the heads-up Jeremy,
        - Ben

        [Attachment(s) from Jeremy McEligot included below]