Super Bowl

  • Ben Mehling
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 30, 2013
      Was there any discussion of a time change for this coming (super bowl) Sunday?
    • Carl
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 30, 2013
        Before or after the fight? O.o
        If only Brent had been there as a peacemaker! :)
        my back is tweeked from yesterday's league match so i can't make it regardless.
        Have fun guys!

        Carl Blankenburg
        http://www.linkedin.com/in/carlblankenburg
        Was there any discussion of a time change for this coming (super bowl) Sunday?
      • Scott Martelle
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 30, 2013
          I may need to make a comeback. :-)

          On Jan 30, 2013, at 4:11 PM, Ben Mehling wrote:

          WTF? I miss one week and all the fun??

            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 31, 2013
              hey "scotty" wzup big guy!
              How's the new book doing? :)

              Message 6 of 7 , Jan 31, 2013
                It's doing better than my knees. ;-)

                On Jan 31, 2013, at 8:55 AM, Carl wrote:

                hey "scotty" wzup big guy!
                How's the new book doing? :)

                Was there any discussion of a time change for this coming (super bowl) Sunday?

              • tleyva500
                Message 7 of 7 , Feb 3, 2013
                  Greetings boys - Any update on this? - Tristan