RE: [irvine_soccer] Super Bowl?

  • Jeremy McEligot
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 24, 2012

      I vote to move our game to 1pm.

      From: irvine_soccer@yahoogroups.com [mailto:irvine_soccer@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Ben Mehling
      Sent: Tuesday, January 24, 2012 9:43 PM
      To: Irvine Soccer
      Subject: [irvine_soccer] Super Bowl?

      Apparently there's some sporting event on Feb 5th (two weekends from now) that has quite a few fans... Their game starts around the same time as ours.

      Should we move our game time or not worry about it?  (I was thinking of asking them, but apparently they arranged some kind of half-time entertainment.)

      Cheers, Ben

    • Ben Mehling
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 25, 2012
        I tend to agree -- anyone else have an opinion?  Can we get a few more votes in.  Also, let's confirm this coming Sunday at the pitch and I'll email back out...

        - Ben

        On Tue, Jan 24, 2012 at 9:45 PM, Jeremy McEligot <jeremy@...> wrote:

        I vote to move our game to 1pm.

        Apparently there's some sporting event on Feb 5th (two weekends from now) that has quite a few fans... Their game starts around the same time as ours.

        Should we move our game time or not worry about it?  (I was thinking of asking them, but apparently they arranged some kind of half-time entertainment.)

        Cheers, Ben

      • Scott Martelle

          Apparently there's some sporting event on Feb 5th (two weekends from now) that has quite a few fans... Their game starts around the same time as ours.

          Should we move our game time or not worry about it?  (I was thinking of asking them, but apparently they arranged some kind of half-time entertainment.)

          Cheers, Ben

        • Peter Schuller
          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 25, 2012
            Thanks, Ben. Definitely have to see the SB this year, because my Pats are in! But certainly wouldn't want to miss you guys either.
            Peter

            To: irvine_soccer@yahoogroups.com

            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 30, 2012
              I got stuck in LA this weekend.  Any consensus reached on Sunday?

              1pm announced as the time for next week?

              - Ben

              To: irvine_soccer@yahoogroups.com

              Apparently there's some sporting event on Feb 5th (two weekends from now) that has quite a few fans... Their game starts around the same time as ours.

              Should we move our game time or not worry about it?  (I was thinking of asking them, but apparently they arranged some kind of half-time entertainment.)

              Cheers, Ben

            • Peter P. Cullen
              Message 6 of 7 , Jan 30, 2012
                Yes Ben we confirmed a start time of 1PM .

                Peter P. Cullen

                Managing Principal

                Core Performance Consulting, LLC
                Intuit Solution Provider Firm
                5030 Campus Drive
                Newport Beach, CA 92660

                Email: Peterc@...

                Office: (949) 502-4680 - mobile (949) 246-0502 Fax: (866) 900-6073