Super Bowl?

  • Ben Mehling
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 24, 2012
      Apparently there's some sporting event on Feb 5th (two weekends from now) that has quite a few fans... Their game starts around the same time as ours.

      Should we move our game time or not worry about it?  (I was thinking of asking them, but apparently they arranged some kind of half-time entertainment.)

      Cheers, Ben
    • Jeremy McEligot
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 24, 2012

        I vote to move our game to 1pm.

        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 25, 2012
          I tend to agree -- anyone else have an opinion?  Can we get a few more votes in.  Also, let's confirm this coming Sunday at the pitch and I'll email back out...

          - Ben

          On Tue, Jan 24, 2012 at 9:45 PM, Jeremy McEligot <jeremy@...> wrote:

          I vote to move our game to 1pm.

          Apparently there's some sporting event on Feb 5th (two weekends from now) that has quite a few fans... Their game starts around the same time as ours.

          Should we move our game time or not worry about it?  (I was thinking of asking them, but apparently they arranged some kind of half-time entertainment.)

          Cheers, Ben

        • Scott Martelle

            Apparently there's some sporting event on Feb 5th (two weekends from now) that has quite a few fans... Their game starts around the same time as ours.

            Should we move our game time or not worry about it?  (I was thinking of asking them, but apparently they arranged some kind of half-time entertainment.)

            Cheers, Ben

          • Peter Schuller
            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 25, 2012
              Thanks, Ben. Definitely have to see the SB this year, because my Pats are in! But certainly wouldn't want to miss you guys either.
              Peter

              To: irvine_soccer@yahoogroups.com

              Message 6 of 7 , Jan 30, 2012
                I got stuck in LA this weekend.  Any consensus reached on Sunday?

                1pm announced as the time for next week?

                - Ben

                To: irvine_soccer@yahoogroups.com

                Apparently there's some sporting event on Feb 5th (two weekends from now) that has quite a few fans... Their game starts around the same time as ours.

                Should we move our game time or not worry about it?  (I was thinking of asking them, but apparently they arranged some kind of half-time entertainment.)

                Cheers, Ben

              • Peter P. Cullen
                Message 7 of 7 , Jan 30, 2012
                  Yes Ben we confirmed a start time of 1PM .

                  Peter P. Cullen

                  Managing Principal

                  Core Performance Consulting, LLC
                  Intuit Solution Provider Firm
                  5030 Campus Drive
                  Newport Beach, CA 92660

                  Email: Peterc@...

                  Office: (949) 502-4680 - mobile (949) 246-0502 Fax: (866) 900-6073