Early Game on Super Sunday?

  • karall777
    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 2, 2011
      Anyone up for an early game on Sunday before the superbowl?

      My vote is for 12:30 PM
      Carl
    • The Bales Family
      Message 2 of 11 , Feb 2, 2011
        in

        Message 3 of 11 , Feb 2, 2011
          if I can shake the rust off my knees, in ....

          On Feb 2, 2011, at 7:00 PM, The Bales Family wrote:

          in

          Anyone up for an early game on Sunday before the superbowl?

          My vote is for 12:30 PM
          Carl

        • Ben Mehling
          Message 4 of 11 , Feb 2, 2011

            Anyone up for an early game on Sunday before the superbowl?

            What's this "superbowl" thing?  :-)

            My vote is for 12:30 PM

            Sure thing, happy to play early.
          • Scott Martelle

              Message 6 of 11 , Feb 3, 2011
                Tristan here...I'm in for 12:30.
              • Ben Mehling
                Message 7 of 11 , Feb 5, 2011
                  So 12:30 it is?  Sounds good to me.  See you all then...  -Ben

                • jeremy@mceligot.com
                  Message 8 of 11 , Feb 6, 2011
                    I'm In.

                    Jeremy

                    From: Ben Mehling <ben@...>
                    Sender: irvine_soccer@yahoogroups.com
                    Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2011 17:29:01 -0800
                    To: <irvine_soccer@yahoogroups.com>
                    ReplyTo: irvine_soccer@yahoogroups.com
                    Subject: Re: [irvine_soccer] Re: Early Game on Super Sunday?

                    So 12:30 it is?  Sounds good to me.  See you all then...  -Ben

                    On Thu, Feb 3, 2011 at 3:07 PM, Tristan Leyva <tleyva500@...> wrote:

                    > Tristan here...I'm in for 12:30.

                  • Jeremy McEligot
                    Message 9 of 11 , Nov 1, 2011

                      An announcement was made this past Sunday that soccer this coming Sunday, Nov. 6th will start at 3pm, due to the time change.

                      Thanks,

                      Jeremy

                    • Ben Mehling
                      Message 10 of 11 , Nov 1, 2011
                        On Tue, Nov 1, 2011 at 9:01 AM, Jeremy McEligot <jeremy@...> wrote:

                        An announcement was made this past Sunday that soccer this coming Sunday, Nov. 6th will start at 3pm, due to the time change.

                        Thanks Jeremy-

                        I've updated the time on the yahoogroups site to reflect the new time.

                        - Ben
                      • Claudio Lopez
                        Message 11 of 11 , Nov 1, 2011
                          Im out today