Tuesday game

  • ScottM
    Message 1 of 25 , Aug 31, 2010
      Heyas, looking to step back into the Tuesday game -- still at Dovecreek 6:30? Or has it moved to Quail Hill, and earlier, given the earlier sunset?

      Thanks,
      Scott
    • Scott Martelle

        Message 3 of 25 , Aug 31, 2010
          So does silence = no pickup game tonight? Anyone? :-)

          --- In irvine_soccer@yahoogroups.com, "ScottM" <smartelle@...> wrote:

          > Heyas, looking to step back into the Tuesday game -- still at Dovecreek 6:30? Or has it moved to Quail Hill, and earlier, given the earlier sunset?
          >
          > Thanks,
          > Scott

        • The Bales Family
          Message 4 of 25 , Aug 31, 2010
            There is a game at Dove Creek not the usual crowd, not sure about Quail Hill

              As I have not attended that game in over a month, I personally cannot speak for that game.
               Not sure what their status is.
              Carl

              So does silence = no pickup game tonight? Anyone? :-)

              --- In irvine_soccer@yahoogroups.com, "ScottM" <smartelle@...> wrote:

              > Heyas, looking to step back into the Tuesday game -- still at Dovecreek 6:30? Or has it moved to Quail Hill, and earlier, given the earlier sunset?
              >
              > Thanks,
              > Scott

            • Scott Martelle
              Message 6 of 25 , Aug 31, 2010
                Thanks, Carl and Dean. Dove Creek was flooded with AYSO but I found Brent and got into a small game elsewhere ... see you Sunday ...

                On Aug 31, 2010, at 6:18 PM, Carl Blankenburg wrote:

                As I have not attended that game in over a month, I personally cannot speak for that game.
                 Not sure what their status is.
                Carl

                So does silence = no pickup game tonight? Anyone? :-)

                --- In irvine_soccer@yahoogroups.com, "ScottM" <smartelle@...> wrote:

                > Heyas, looking to step back into the Tuesday game -- still at Dovecreek 6:30? Or has it moved to Quail Hill, and earlier, given the earlier sunset?
                >
                > Thanks,
                > Scott

              • Brent Loefke
                Message 7 of 25 , Sep 4, 2010
                  8:00am @ Dove Creek!

                  See ya on the pitch!

                • The Bales Family
                  Message 8 of 25 , Sep 4, 2010
                    monday

                    Message 9 of 25 , Sep 4, 2010
                      Yes Monday!

                      :) Brent Loefke

                      director

                      8 warmspring

                      irvine. ca  92614

                      mobile   310.488.8842

                      fax         949.733.0366

                      email loefke@...

                      Skype      bloefke

                      faceook   brent loefke

                      loefke.com

                      creativity that's contagious

                      On Sep 4, 2010, at 5:46 PM, The Bales Family wrote:

                      monday

                        Message 11 of 25 , Aug 12, 2011

                          Where and what time is the Saturday morning pickup?

                          Thanks,

                          Jeremy