Re: [Labor Day Weekend] Sunday Game??

  • Ben Mehling
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 1, 2005
      I won't be able to make it this Sunday... See ya next week.

      - Ben

      --- Scott Laumann wrote:

      > in.

      > > On Aug 30, 2005, at 10:46 AM, karall777 wrote:
      > > Hey guys,
      > > who's going to show this Sunday? Do we have enough people
      > > interested in a game?

      > > So that's 1.
    • Gavin
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 1, 2005
        Message
        So Ben I had my surgery :(

        Found some more complications and had to do some tendon transplants.  Long story short im going to be out most likely the entire season.  Have a cast on for now and will be able to tell more once its removed.

        Gavin

        --- Scott Laumann wrote:

        > in.

        > > On Aug 30, 2005, at 10:46 AM, karall777 wrote:
        > > Hey guys,
        > > who's going to show this Sunday? Do we have enough people
        > > interested in a game?

        > >  So that's 1.

      • The Bales Family
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 1, 2005

          50 / 50

          Dean Bales

          From: "Ben Mehling" <ben@...>
          To: irvine_soccer@yahoogroups.com
          Date: Fri, 02 Sep 2005 04:59:10 -0000

          --- Scott Laumann wrote:

          > in.

          > > On Aug 30, 2005, at 10:46 AM, karall777 wrote:
          > > Hey guys,
          > > who's going to show this Sunday? Do we have enough people
          > > interested in a game?

          > >  So that's 1.

          Irvine executive suiteIrvine movingIrvine

          YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

        • ddcapital@cox.net
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 2, 2005
            Guys:

            I don't think I can make it, unless I leave the BBQ early.

            David

            karall777 wrote:
            Hey guys,
              who's going to show this Sunday? Do we have enough people
            interested in a game?

            Let's do a head count.....

                 I'm in

            So that's 1.