Tuesday night games?

  • Ben Mehling
    Message 1 of 12 , May 31 3:50 PM
      Is anyone planning on our normal Summer Tuesday night games? I
      haven't heard a peep on this one yet and it's June!

      - Ben
    • Carl Blankenburg
      Message 2 of 12 , May 31 10:23 PM
        As soon as my Summer 7v7 season ends I'm there.
        a few more games and I think were done.
        What was the start time?   6:30PM Dove Creek?

      • David Shiokari
        Message 3 of 12 , Jun 5, 2010

          > This is a good one!!! Try it!!!!

          > ROLE MODEL David Shiokari

          >  This is fun. I promise you WILL laugh when you

          find your role model.

          > NO  CHEATING. I was really surprised to find

          out who my role model was.

          >  DO THE SIMPLE MATH BELOW, THEN SCROLL DOWN TO

          FIND YOUR HERO...

          >  It's CRAZY how accurate this is!

          >  No peeking!

          >  1) Pick your favorite number between 1-9

          >  2) Multiply by 3 then

          >  3) Add 3

          >  4) Then again Multiply by 3 (I'll wait while

          you get the

          > calculator....)

          >  5) You'll get a 2 or 3 digit number....

          >  6) Add the digits together

          >  Now Scroll down .................

          ………………………………………….

          …………………………………………..

          ……………………………………………

          ……………………………………………

          > .

          ………………………………………….

          …………………………………………..

          ……………………………………………

          ……………………………………………

          ………………………………………….

          …………………………………………..

          ……………………………………………

          ……………………………………………

          ………………………………………….

          …………………………………………..

          ……………………………………………

          ……………………………………………

          ………………………………………….

          …………………………………………..

          ……………………………………………

          >  With that number, see who your ROLE MODEL is

          from the list below:

          >  1. Einstein

          >  2. Oprah Winfrey

          >  3. Snoopy

          >  4. Bill Clinton

          >  5. Bill Gates

          >  6. Gandhi

          >  7. Ronald Reagan

          >  8. Babe Ruth

          > 9 David Shiokari

          > 10. John F. Kennedy

          > I know, I know....I just have that effect on people.

          > P.S. Stop picking different numbers!! I AM YOUR

          IDOL, JUST DEAL WITH IT!!

          > NOW CLICK "FORWARD", PUT YOUR NAME IN THE

          NO. 9 SPOT AND  SEND IT ON TO YOUR FRIENDS FOR A GOOD Laugh!!!!

        • ScottM
          Message 4 of 12 , Jun 7, 2010
            So who's in for 6:30 p.m. Tuesday at Dove Creek? Do we have enough for a game?

            --- In irvine_soccer@yahoogroups.com, Ben Mehling <ben@...> wrote:

            > Is anyone planning on our normal Summer Tuesday night games? I
            > haven't heard a peep on this one yet and it's June!
            >
            > - Ben

          • Bernd Frauzem
            Message 5 of 12 , Jun 7, 2010
              I would be in,
              Bernd

              So who's in for 6:30 p.m. Tuesday at Dove Creek? Do we have enough for a
              game?

              --- In irvine_soccer@yahoogroups.com, Ben Mehling <ben@...> wrote:

              > Is anyone planning on our normal Summer Tuesday night games? I
              > haven't heard a peep on this one yet and it's June!
              >
              > - Ben

            • Scott Martelle
              Message 6 of 12 , Jun 8, 2010
                So shall we give it a go, 6:30 tonight, and hope for enough for at least a small game? Would be more encouraged if more of you responded. Bernd v. me would be a very boring game .....

                On Jun 7, 2010, at 9:49 AM, Bernd Frauzem wrote:

                I would be in,
                Bernd

                So who's in for 6:30 p.m. Tuesday at Dove Creek? Do we have enough for a
                game?

                --- In irvine_soccer@yahoogroups.com, Ben Mehling <ben@...> wrote:

                > Is anyone planning on our normal Summer Tuesday night games? I
                > haven't heard a peep on this one yet and it's June!
                >
                > - Ben

              • gregory_switzer
                Message 7 of 12 , Jun 8, 2010
                  I'm up for Tuesday nights at 6:30. However, I still have Irvine league games this week and possibly 2 more weeks. I think many people that would probably play in this game are in the same situation.

                  --- In irvine_soccer@yahoogroups.com, Scott Martelle <smartelle@...> wrote:

                  > So shall we give it a go, 6:30 tonight, and hope for enough for at
                  > least a small game? Would be more encouraged if more of you responded.
                  > Bernd v. me would be a very boring game .....
                  >

                  > On Jun 7, 2010, at 9:49 AM, Bernd Frauzem wrote:
                  >
                  > > I would be in,
                  > > Bernd

                • Vicente Perez De Tudela
                  Message 8 of 12 , Jun 8, 2010
                    We have been playing on Tuesdays for the last three months. There have been between 12 to 20 people all the time.

                    So who's in for 6:30 p.m. Tuesday at Dove Creek? Do we have enough for a
                    game?

                    --- In irvine_soccer@ yahoogroups. com, Ben Mehling <ben@...> wrote:

                    > Is anyone planning on our normal Summer Tuesday night games? I
                    > haven't heard a peep on this one yet and it's June!
                    >
                    > - Ben

                  • Vicente Perez de Tudela
                    Message 9 of 12 , Jun 8, 2010
                      I would suggest that you guys get there early, to start playing at 6:30 pm sharp.

                      We have been playing on Tuesdays for the last three months. There have been between 12 to 20 people all the time.

                      So who's in for 6:30 p.m. Tuesday at Dove Creek? Do we have enough for a
                      game?

                      --- In irvine_soccer@ yahoogroups. com, Ben Mehling <ben@...> wrote:

                      > Is anyone planning on our normal Summer Tuesday night games? I
                      > haven't heard a peep on this one yet and it's June!
                      >
                      > - Ben

                    • Bernd Frauzem
                      Message 10 of 12 , Jun 8, 2010

                        Is anybody else from the Sunday group coming?

                        Scott, Are you going to join the other group to play or should we wait for more to sign up for next week and watch basketball today?

                        Bernd

                        I would suggest that you guys get there early, to start playing at 6:30 pm sharp.

                        We have been playing on Tuesdays for the last three months. There have been between 12 to 20 people all the time.

                        So who's in for 6:30 p.m. Tuesday at Dove Creek? Do we have enough for a
                        game?

                        --- In irvine_soccer@ yahoogroups. com, Ben Mehling <ben@...> wrote:

                        > Is anyone planning on our normal Summer Tuesday night games? I
                        > haven't heard a peep on this one yet and it's June!
                        >
                        > - Ben

                      • Scott Martelle
                        Message 11 of 12 , Jun 8, 2010
                          I'm passing tonight, some other things came up. But haven't heard from any others from the Sunday game. Glad to hear there has been a game, though ...

                          On Jun 8, 2010, at 4:58 PM, Bernd Frauzem wrote:

                          Is anybody else from the Sunday group coming?

                          Scott, Are you going to join the other group to play or should we wait for more to sign up for next week and watch basketball today?

                          Bernd

                          I would suggest that you guys get there early, to start playing at 6:30 pm sharp.

                          We have been playing on Tuesdays for the last three months. There have been between 12 to 20 people all the time.

                          So who's in for 6:30 p.m. Tuesday at Dove Creek? Do we have enough for a
                          game?

                          --- In irvine_soccer@ yahoogroups. com, Ben Mehling <ben@...> wrote:

                          > Is anyone planning on our normal Summer Tuesday night games? I
                          > haven't heard a peep on this one yet and it's June!
                          >
                          > - Ben

                        • Jeremy McEligot
                          Message 12 of 12 , Jun 14, 2010

                            All,

                            We need a few players tomorrow (Tuesday) night for a 7:45pm game.  In order to play, you need a current City of Irvine player card.  It’s the last game of our season.  We’re playing for 3rd place, so I expect a relatively low key game.

                            Email me if you want to play.

                            jeremy@...

                            Thanks,

                            Jeremy