Real Madrid v. Galaxy

  • Ben Mehling
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 27, 2005
      Just passing this along to everyone -- someone passed this along to me:

      ===

      Real Madrid is coming to Los Angeles and the LA Galaxy is offering you an exclusive pre-sale offer!

      Don't miss the action when David Beckham, Zinedine Zidane, Roberto Carlos* and Real Madrid take on the LA Galaxy at The Home Depot Center on July 18 or 19 (official date to be determined).

      Purchase any number of tickets to either the July 4 or July 16 Galaxy game and you can buy equal to or less than that number of tickets to the Real Madrid game in any section.

      Take advantage of this EXCLUSIVE offer before tickets go on sale to the public on June 30 @ 10AM PT!

      Click here to order online or call the Galaxy Front Office at 1-877-3GALAXY.
      * Players subject to change.