Sunday game time change: 4:00pm

  • Ben Mehling
    Message 1 of 6 , May 9, 2005
      Hello everyone,

      It was suggested we move the Sunday game time to 4:00pm.

      I think we should do this, but I'm concerned about people not on this list, that recently joined our game.  One of our long time players (Mark) recently introduced a couple of new players and I don't think they made it on the list.  Hopefully someone on this list can inform other of the changes (and get them to sign-up!)...

      See you on the pitch (@ 4pm).

      - Ben

    • ddcapital@cox.net
      Message 2 of 6 , May 10, 2005
        Ben Mehling wrote:
        Hello everyone,

        It was suggested we move the Sunday game time to 4:00pm.

        I think we should do this, but I'm concerned about people not on this list, that recently joined our game.  One of our long time players (Mark) recently introduced a couple of new players and I don't think they made it on the list.  Hopefully someone on this list can inform other of the changes (and get them to sign-up!)...

        See you on the pitch (@ 4pm).

        - Ben

        Is Sunday's game still at University Park?

        David
      • Ben Mehling
        Message 3 of 6 , May 10, 2005
          Dovecreek Park.  If you log into our group site (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/irvine_soccer/) and click into the Files section there're a couple of documents w/ maps to the parks...

          Cheers,
          - Ben

          Message 4 of 6 , May 10, 2005
            Ben-
            Speaking of email addresses, do you happen to have Mark Kellenberger's? I need to get in touch with him.
            Thanks, Peter

            From: "Ben Mehling" <ben@...>
            Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 09:56:16 -0700

            Sent via the WebMail system at graphicssequence.com
          • Ben Mehling
            Message 5 of 6 , May 14, 2006
              Lads-

              We're going to bump back the Sunday afternoon game from 3:00pm to
              4:00pm. Not only is it getting hotter and hotter in the afternoon,
              players have been showing up late.

              Game starts at 4:00pm.

              Cheers, Ben
            • Ben Mehling
              Message 6 of 6 , Mar 10, 2015
                With the day light savings, we're moving the game to 4pm (still at Dovecreek park).

                - Ben